Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3970973;
    You know I just finish watching Roberto and Ali's date again and I never realize how much they kiss that day it blows the mind. She has never been affectionate like that with any of the other guys. OMG.
    No kidding. They kiss A LOT compared to the other men.

He also likes to pick her up

Bevin and Kiptyn got a lot of kisses (that we saw.) We only get what they show us.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;3970982;
    No kidding. They kiss A LOT compared to the other men.

He also likes to pick her up

Did you hear when she said she was glad to be starting off the week with Roberto and she was so happy and carefree and Roberto was been silly and goffy. I like how he sit at the end of the seat so she was safe inside on the bus and have her hands wrap around her, on the steps he sit at the end so she was safe inside nearer to the walk he was protective of her and thank her for everything. He is a good man. Her mind was on Roberto that is why she was so down on the rest of the dates. She has to be with Roberto just has to.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3970989;
    Bevin and Kiptyn got a lot of kisses (that we saw.) We only get what they show us.
    Well, since she doesn't pick anyone, I just take it as that she really liked making out with him.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3970957;
    Roberto and Chris L will meet the family and then each have a LCD.

Remember when they had Jason and Jesse meet DeAnna's family at the same time? Talk about awkward! I'm still shocked they haven't done that again.
    Thank you all for the info. I missed most of DeAnna'a season so I didn't know that Jason and Jesse met with DeAnna's family at the same time. I should go look for the video somewhere. Should be interesting! haha

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3970995;
    Well, since she doesn't pick anyone, I just take it as that she really liked making out with him.
    That and maybe they didn't have much to talk about? Just a thought...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3971344;
    I can testify to that as well... the emotions come like waves uncontrolable and very difficult to disguise

I don't quite get why Ali was so down after Roberto's date in Portugal though...

Eh, she probably wasn't. That was just to throw the viewers off.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3971411;
    Even my Non spoiler Friend/family..read last week show that way..They said Oh my God..she doesn't even want to go on these dates..They sure think she sealed the deal on his date..
    I tend to agree with you HotMomma -- Also add to that the Facebook News clip telling that she is definitely engaged. This Facebook News is from her old employer - correct. I don't see that this source would have any reason to lie.

Hope I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3971448;
    I tend to agree with you HotMomma -- Also add to that the Facebook News clip telling that she is definitely engaged. This Facebook News is from her old employer - correct. I don't see that this source would have any reason to lie.

Hope I'm right.
    It's possible that they just took it from tabloid reports. However, since she used to work for them you would think they would be able to verify it and wouldn't just spread it as gossip. So, right now it's a positive sign for hope along with the Twitter pic. We just have to hope for the best and wait and see. And also hope for more conclusive evidence.

Sorry, but what twitter pic are you refering to?