Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Is Roberto going back and forth between Georgia and South Carolina or is all the training done?

Hi, everyone! This is my first time posting but I've been reading a while now. If I do something wrong, please let me know!

Just curious...why does it seem to me that no one had mentioned anything about Ali's hometown dated with the last two guys? Aren't Chris L. and Roberto supposed to go meet Ali's family before the finale?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3970890;
    Hi, everyone! This is my first time posting but I've been reading a while now. If I do something wrong, please let me know!

Just curious...why does it seem to me that no one had mentioned anything about Ali's hometown dated with the last two guys? Aren't Chris L. and Roberto supposed to go meet Ali's family before the finale?
    Sweeeeet!

The F2 guys will meet Ali's parents (MTP) in Tahiti -- I believe after the FD dates. So we still have that to look forward too.

Welcome to the board!

Roberto and Chris L will meet the family and then each have a LCD.

Remember when they had Jason and Jesse meet DeAnna's family at the same time? Talk about awkward! I'm still shocked they haven't done that again.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3970957;
    Roberto and Chris L will meet the family and then each have a LCD.

Remember when they had Jason and Jesse meet DeAnna's family at the same time? Talk about awkward! I'm still shocked they haven't done that again.
    I think Roberto and Chris L would actually be hilarious to watch in that situation. They're such good friends, I don't think they would quite know what to do.

Have we ever had a F2 that were as good of friends as Chris and Roberto?

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3970967;
    I think Roberto and Chris L would actually be hilarious to watch in that situation. They're such good friends, I don't think they would quite know what to do.

I don't think so.

FORT Fanatic

You know I just finish watching Roberto and Ali's date again and I never realize how much they kiss that day it blows the mind. She has never been affectionate like that with any of the other guys. OMG.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3970967;

Didn't they do that to PLo's parents, too? I think I remember that. One set of parents was completely underdressed.

eta: awkward word use. DIdn't they do that to PLo, too, and have the parents of his F2 meet his parents at the same time?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3970974;
    Didn't they do that to PLo's parents, too? I think I remember that. One set of parents was completely underdressed.
    Parents? I mean when the final 2 guys met DeAnna's family. I didn't watch PLo's season.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3970973;
    You know I just finish watching Roberto and Ali's date again and I never realize how much they kiss that day it blows the mind. She has never been affectionate like that with any of the other guys. OMG.
    I think some skip certain guy's parts and focus on one. That's what I did for Jillian's season and that's why I didn't catch the signs or rather, didn't want to.