Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

tyefan

I just know that learned the hard way that RS has been solid with this spoilers since Jason's season and no matter how much people hated it or wanted him to be wrong (myself included), he ended up right.

The only time he was wrong to me was that Jillian would pick Ed, but the weren't engaged. Maybe, he knew that the engagement was a fake one until Ed really proposed...IDK, but still Ed was final 1.

Quote Originally Posted by tyefan;3969853;
    I have a question, for you lifers that have watch this show from the start,I am hoping i am saying this right. Has there ever been one season that the first impression won the bachelor or bachelorette(won is not the word but did that person ever ended up with the bachelor|ette).We know enough about Mf that every season something new ,or he goes to next extreme he ups from the previous season . for example when i first started watching the batchelor show it was brad season,and that season he pick no one, neither Jenni or Deanna was not what he was looking for ,not even dating them. Which for me was hard to believe Jenni mom was on the radio,and she said that brad ask jenni if she would quit cheerleading for him. Dee i have never found out the truth about them flying Dee dad back from greece so Brad to ask for her hand in marriage. However next season it was Dee and of all ppl she pick it was Jesse ,it was a semi wth when everyone or most ppl thought she would pick Jason yuk. Then it was Jason season asking melissa to marry him,and then asking for the ring back what absolutely arse on tv(imo ppl)my point they love to have first on this show, so again my question is has there ever been a episode that the first impression ended up with the bachelor\ette???
    I actually saw the connection with Jesse and De the first nite. Mind you she had some hunks, but he was very humble. I liked Jesse and was not at all a Jason fan. A lot of men have kids..sorry don't be hatin...anyway, jesse got a FIR but not the FIR. So I guess the anwer would be no. But ali did say she was going to give the FIR to the man she thought she might end up with. WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by tyefan;3969853;
    I have a question, for you lifers that have watch this show from the start,I am hoping i am saying this right. Has there ever been one season that the first impression won the bachelor or bachelorette(won is not the word but did that person ever ended up with the bachelor|ette).We know enough about Mf that every season something new ,or he goes to next extreme he ups from the previous season . for example when i first started watching the batchelor show it was brad season,and that season he pick no one, neither Jenni or Deanna was not what he was looking for ,not even dating them. Which for me was hard to believe Jenni mom was on the radio,and she said that brad ask jenni if she would quit cheerleading for him. Dee i have never found out the truth about them flying Dee dad back from greece so Brad to ask for her hand in marriage. However next season it was Dee and of all ppl she pick it was Jesse ,it was a semi wth when everyone or most ppl thought she would pick Jason yuk. Then it was Jason season asking melissa to marry him,and then asking for the ring back what absolutely arse on tv(imo ppl)my point they love to have first on this show, so again my question is has there ever been a episode that the first impression ended up with the bachelor\ette???
    This has not happened before where the person on their own has given out the FIR and that person became F1.

In DeAnna's season Jenni suggested to her to give Jesse the FIR so in my mind that is not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3969812;
    That is interesting, but hold off on e-mailing him...we don't want you to get in trouble!
    Okay, I got an email from the UW and I asked her to nonchalantly ask around about anything Roberto. She said will do, she wants to know too. I told her I am really into this so I will probably tell everything I know.. she just LOL

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3969644;
    So, Hott, Roberto at 18. No wonder Ali has the reaction she does Monday to this pic. Plus, he's wearing her favorite color yellow.

In Roberto's HTD SC, Ali is wearing a yellow top and he has a plaid brown and yellow shirt on ... I wonder if that was planned or just a coincedence.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Aw thanks meatball for saying that! I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3969921;
    In Roberto's HTD SC, Ali is wearing a yellow top and he has a plaid brown and yellow shirt on ... I wonder if that was planned or just a coincedence.
    yeah they match how cool is that? Also reminded me of Trista and Ryan, she and his mother were wearing the same outfit at hometowns I think, my daughter said yep she'll be choosing him not CHarlie....

Just sayin maybe this is an omen of goodthings to come.

Kirk was wearing yellow during the last date in Portugal...it just so happened Ali didn't wear yellow that day that they didn't match. What does strike me however is the fact that Ali was wearing her favorite color on Roberto's HTD... could she have been nervous/wanted to be in a good demeanor/wanted to look her best in her fave color?

I have a question about the HTD with roberto. Did she know what R uniform number was before the date? the reason I ask is they are both wearing the same number. If she did know ahead a time, did she know what they were going to do on the date?
    I am on team Love

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3969909;
    Okay, I got an email from the UW and I asked her to nonchalantly ask around about anything Roberto. She said will do, she wants to know too. I told her I am really into this so I will probably tell everything I know.. she just LOL

My gut feeling is Roberto is getting the perfect edit, F1 or not, because he came on the show with SF's approval and perusal of the contract. No way would they allow him to represent them if he got a bad edit.

I used to work for an insurance regulatory agency and SF had about the most professional, well trained staff that we dealt with when we had to communicate with an insurance company about a complaint.

I would be looking for a personal quote from him if I lived in his state. I bet he will bring in lots of business!!!
    Last edited by HowRYa?; 07-08-2010 at 01:49 PM.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods