Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3969795;
    Oohhh. This is interesting! Thanks for bringing this over. Maybe he really is planning a move to Cali. I would love a happy ending with Ali/Roberto. And if he really is planning to move for her, he must be a lot more sincere than I'm giving him credit for.
    Charleston is a beautiful place, more so than Savannah. I think Ali would like the charm, and the upper crust kind of atmosphere. She has that down home kind of personality, and she would fit in just fine. Opening her own business, which I read is what she would like to do, would be perfect. She could have her cake and eat it too...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3969795;
    Oohhh. This is interesting! Thanks for bringing this over. Maybe he really is planning a move to Cali. I would love a happy ending with Ali/Roberto. And if he really is planning to move for her, he must be a lot more sincere than I'm giving him credit for.
    Or he thought it best to wait to take over SC agency, until the finale, because of the work load that comes with the new agency. I'm so thrilled that at least he has an agency. That is very promising news.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3969785;
    Okay I heard from the underwriter today. She said she has been watching him because he has yet to take over the agency he has been assigned in SC. Then she says drum roll!!!! must mean he is still with her........

This tells me the agency is ready for him, and he is not taking it over. There has to be a good reason for that, because there are waiting lines for this kind of Position with the Company.

Anyone else have anything? I do have half a mind to email him
    That is interesting, but hold off on e-mailing him...we don't want you to get in trouble!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3969805;
    Charleston is a beautiful place, more so than Savannah. I think Ali would like the charm, and the upper crust kind of atmosphere. She has that down home kind of personality, and she would fit in just fine. Opening her own business, which I read is what she would like to do, would be perfect. She could have her cake and eat it too...
    Charleston is a beautiful, romantic, old Southern town teeming with tourists. As well, there is "old" money in Charleston. She could open up her dress shop and most likely do well.
    Maybe they're waiting to see if they are going to give Charleston a shot!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3969805;
    So, it could be just him not wanting the agency in Savannah and waiting for one in Charleston?

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3969811;
    Or he thought it best to wait to take over SC agency, until the finale, because of the work load that comes with the new agency. I'm so thrilled that at least he has an agency. That is very promising news.
    Probably means he's getting a new job ( the bachelor)

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3969822;
    Probably means he's getting a new job ( the bachelor)
    Or a new Ali.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3969785;
    Okay I heard from the underwriter today. She said she has been watching him because he has yet to take over the agency he has been assigned in SC. Then she says drum roll!!!! must mean he is still with her........

This tells me the agency is ready for him, and he is not taking it over. There has to be a good reason for that, because there are waiting lines for this kind of Position with the Company.

Anyone else have anything? I do have half a mind to email him
    Thanks Meatball for all your information

I have a question, for you lifers that have watch this show from the start,I am hoping i am saying this right. Has there ever been one season that the first impression won the bachelor or bachelorette(won is not the word but did that person ever ended up with the bachelor|ette).We know enough about Mf that every season something new ,or he goes to next extreme he ups from the previous season . for example when i first started watching the batchelor show it was brad season,and that season he pick no one, neither Jenni or Deanna was not what he was looking for ,not even dating them. Which for me was hard to believe Jenni mom was on the radio,and she said that brad ask jenni if she would quit cheerleading for him. Dee i have never found out the truth about them flying Dee dad back from greece so Brad to ask for her hand in marriage. However next season it was Dee and of all ppl she pick it was Jesse ,it was a semi wth when everyone or most ppl thought she would pick Jason yuk. Then it was Jason season asking melissa to marry him,and then asking for the ring back what absolutely arse on tv(imo ppl)my point they love to have first on this show, so again my question is has there ever been a episode that the first impression ended up with the bachelor\ette???

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3969644;
    So, Hott, Roberto at 18. No wonder Ali has the reaction she does Monday to this pic. Plus, he's wearing her favorite color yellow.

That is so true he is wearing her favorite color.... I wonder if he knew at the time that it was her favorite color.

Nikkij, thanks so much for the nice comments. I appreviate it.