Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3969466;
    This is baseball card that Roberto will give Ali....

Thanks for posting the baseball card cupcakes

WOW, he was adorable at 18 yrs old

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;3969667;
    Thanks for posting the baseball card cupcakes

WOW, he was adorable at 18 yrs old
    I don't think he was 18. It said on the card that he went to Junior College first and then in 2002 or 2003 went to the University of Tampa and played in MA. But, it is a cute pic!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3969659;
    umm...I don't think I get it hehehe maybe I'm a little dense...

So an underwriter works in SF? and she knows roberto? What does what she said mean? please break it down for me...
    I agree - please explain. Is the underwriter for SF going to be with Roberto -- What did she mean by he's going to win. Win Ali????

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3969714;
    I agree - please explain. Is the underwriter for SF going to be with Roberto -- What did she mean by he's going to win. Win Ali????
    I think that person who may know Roberto is just hoping he's final 1, because she likes him and knows how great of a guy he is!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3969709;
    I don't think he was 18. It said on the card that he went to Junior College first and then in 2002 or 2003 went to the University of Tampa and played in MA. But, it is a cute pic!
    According to the link that VAgirl posted, the article said he pitched for the Steeplecats inaugural season in 2002 which would of made him 18 yrs old with him turning 19 yrs old in August. His first start was June 9, 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3969657;
    Thank you for sharing what you can..I just have a hard time believe that Ali choses no one..I really believe her and Roberto have something special.
    Okay I heard from the underwriter today. She said she has been watching him because he has yet to take over the agency he has been assigned in SC. Then she says drum roll!!!! must mean he is still with her........

This tells me the agency is ready for him, and he is not taking it over. There has to be a good reason for that, because there are waiting lines for this kind of Position with the Company.

Anyone else have anything? I do have half a mind to email him

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3969785;
    Okay I heard from the underwriter today. She said she has been watching him because he has yet to take over the agency he has been assigned in SC. Then she says drum roll!!!! must mean he is still with her........

This tells me the agency is ready for him, and he is not taking it over. There has to be a good reason for that, because there are waiting lines for this kind of Position with the Company.

Great sleuthing meatball!! Thanks for the information

Given how motivated and driven he is I wouldn't think he would procrastinate and jeopardize loosing an agency just to keep up with the charade for the show unless there's something in the contract that binds him to not starting anything before the end of the airing of the show...and I can't even imagine how TPTB could compensate contestants for their opportunity cost if that is indeed the case

I know this has been discussed before...but what would it take for him to put in a transfer?? And do we know what he's currently doing?... he must be done with training?
    Last edited by emusha; 07-08-2010 at 11:00 AM.

Well, I'll go in half with you. Do it, lol! Seriously, I thought he was still training. Is he in a position to take over? This has me with a raised eyebrow, only because IF they were still together, the relationship would still be young yet. Given the track record of relationships from this show, putting off what you've worked years to accomplish for a new romance just wouldn't be too wise. I have a feeling he was raised to be quite practical. This would be anything but practical.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3969659;
    umm...I don't think I get it hehehe maybe I'm a little dense...

So an underwriter works in SF? and she knows roberto? What does what she said mean? please break it down for me...
    Underwriters work in the Regional Office. Some of them have met Roberto because he has trained there. THis particular underwriter knows he has not taken over the agency yet assigned to him. I posted another post that may answer your question more fully. THe Underwriter seems to think because he has not taken over the agency he must have been chosen, or he would be working. This is conjecture on her part, but I am hopeful this would be the case.

Also I enjoy your posts very much.

Oohhh. This is interesting! Thanks for bringing this over. Maybe he really is planning a move to Cali. I would love a happy ending with Ali/Roberto. And if he really is planning to move for her, he must be a lot more sincere than I'm giving him credit for.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City