Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3969466;
    This is baseball card that Roberto will give Ali....

WOW! just WOW!

Thank you Cupcake!

ETA: where can we get one?
    Last edited by TandAfan07; 07-08-2010 at 03:11 AM.

Thanks for posting this. How did you ever find it? It is so touching that he brings up the fact that he was in North Adams when she was in Williamstown.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Not cupcakes obviously, but you can see it on the Steeplecats' website.

The back of it with his stats is on this county website: iBerkshires.com - The Berkshires online guide to events, news and Berkshire County community information.

ETA: Apparently, he was born in Germany! Didn't some episode guide say his dad was in the military? I'm thinking Army. If so, Roberto was an Army brat growing up. Neat!

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3969279;
    Sorry are you talking about Roberto's twitter account or the picture that he has on there.

The twitter account is public domain, if you know the name anyone can find it.

I don't think anyone but Roberto can answer that question as to why he used that picture.

I guess it shouldn't have been put on here and we kept it to ourselves.

There is no conspiracy going on here that is for sure believe what you want.

I have been a member here for a very long time and I was sharing....

Peacemar33, any and all information in this crazy spoiler filled season is appreciated, especially by Roberto fans. I appreciate and am glad you shared your info. I know you did so with good intentions. I was aware of the twitter page before your posting. So, it was out there to some anyway. So, no need to be concerned with posting the info. People are just trying to sleuth the potential meanings of the details of the photo taking place in Bora Bora in a season when ability to sleuth has been lacking. So, it created a bit of a stir, especially in those depressed over a potentially No pick, bust season. Take heart, your much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3969466;
    This is baseball card that Roberto will give Ali....

So, Hott, Roberto at 18. No wonder Ali has the reaction she does Monday to this pic. Plus, he's wearing her favorite color yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3969360;
    Have you been tempted to just email Roberto like I have and just say...Ali, yes or no?
    Yes that thought has crossed my mind. Every time I pull up his email address I think why not? But you know down there in the Big House it might get read by big brother!

Why don't you do it and I will be behind you 100% l

Oh ROberto you make me glad to be on the same planet, you also make me glad I work for the same company

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3969565;
    Not cupcakes obviously, but you can see it on the Steeplecats' website.

The back of it with his stats is on this county website: iBerkshires.com - The Berkshires online guide to events, news and Berkshire County community information.

ETA: Apparently, he was born in Germany! Didn't some episode guide say his dad was in the military? I'm thinking Army. If so, Roberto was an Army brat growing up. Neat!
    Yeah, I suppose he was. It said that his Dad was a Army Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3969220;
    I agree totally she can't say. I was on the edge of my seat though because if she would have said " I was thinking how hot you are, I think it would have been my undoing."

I will say I think she realizes at this point she does have feelings for Roberto, and we don't see the entire conversation of course. I noticed how they were seated on the little love sofa, at the very last clip with the cat. Very comfortable with each other. The mood looked romantic, and they had plenty of time. Notice all the food on the plates. I am sure there was plenty of conversation going on. I am also pretty sure she knows who Roberto is by this point.

I also wanted to let you know, I was talking with another underwriter today and she said She was going on Vacation and it was going to be hot. I said as in Roberto Martinez...She said oh yeah and he's gonna win whooo hoooot.
    I emailed her back to get some particulars to that remark, but did not hear back...will keep you all posted. Darn just when I thought I might have something
    Thank you for sharing what you can..I just have a hard time believe that Ali choses no one..I really believe her and Roberto have something special.

Not only do we know that his dad was a Army Ranger, his birthdate is Aug 27th! His birthday is coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3969220;

I also wanted to let you know, I was talking with another underwriter today and she said She was going on Vacation and it was going to be hot. I said as in Roberto Martinez...She said oh yeah and he's gonna win whooo hoooot.
    I emailed her back to get some particulars to that remark, but did not hear back...will keep you all posted. Darn just when I thought I might have something
    umm...I don't think I get it hehehe maybe I'm a little dense...

So an underwriter works in SF? and she knows roberto? What does what she said mean? please break it down for me...