Page 101 of 291 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2910

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3969123;
    When Ali gets some wine in her she plays the romantic! Otherwise I don't see the chemistry.

If she wants to go on DWTS why would anyone want Roberto or Chris to sit in the audience watching it? I sure hope she ends up with no one. These guys are too good for this.
    That's funny, I didn't think Ali looked as though she had been drinking during the first part of her 1on1 with Roberto in Portugal. it looked very romantic. Their scenes together work so well. She takes the lead and he's there for her 100%...no excuses. He takes the lead and she is totally game. Best B'ette couple ever!!!

Does she want to appear on dancing with the stars? That is a show I never watch. The "Stars?" are pathetic and the level of talent is mediocre at best. It makes me so sad to think of what these people will do to win money. The costumes are garish and tacky; and the judges are obnoxious. I don't watch, but it is impossible to avoid clips that are shown on ET and E News ad nauseum.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3969222;
    Does she want to appear on dancing with the stars? That is a show I never watch. The "Stars?" are pathetic and the level of talent is mediocre at best. It makes me so sad to think of what these people will do to win money. The costumes are garish and tacky; and the judges are obnoxious. I don't watch, but it is impossible to avoid clips that are shown on ET and E News ad nauseum.
    - the best definition of fun entertainment LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3969213;
    Again, it could be an ABC person setting it up for him (or to deceive people). Like I said, a crew person had all the "behind the scenes" pics that we got to see last summer of Jill and co.
    I thought they were only of Jillian (looking sleepy)??

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3969222;
    That's funny, I didn't think Ali looked as though she had been drinking during the first part of her 1on1 with Roberto in Portugal. it looked very romantic. Their scenes together work so well. She takes the lead and he's there for her 100%...no excuses. He takes the lead and she is totally game. Best B'ette couple ever!!!

She said she would like to be on it. However, that just makes me think she's single, because you have to focus on your relationship to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3969194;
    I don't want to call the poster out but I couldn't pm her bc she doesn't have it set up. Very true, I remember when those behind the scenes photos of Jill came out - someone here had access to them to share but I forgot...i think it was an oldtimer.
    Just very strange to me someone at ABC would divulge that bit of information. Why? I wish we knew if the poster here asked about a Twitter account, or if that was randomly told to the poster (making it suspect, IMO). Hopefully they'll come back and explain it.

I'm thinking too that Kasha posted the pics last season, but I could be wrong. So long ago!

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3969229;
    I thought they were only of Jillian (looking sleepy)??
    It wasn't just her looking sleepy. There were pics of her getting ready, out and about during dates (I'm thinking during Reid's date in Spain?), etc. I can't remember if there were pics of the guys as well. I'd assume the handler for each person probably helps them out with pics for later on too, since they usually can't take them themselves. Or at least, they can't keep the cameras, it doesn't seem like.

Sorry are you talking about Roberto's twitter account or the picture that he has on there.

The twitter account is public domain, if you know the name anyone can find it.

I don't think anyone but Roberto can answer that question as to why he used that picture.

I guess it shouldn't have been put on here and we kept it to ourselves.

There is no conspiracy going on here that is for sure believe what you want.

I have been a member here for a very long time and I was sharing....

Has Roberto been seen lately?

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3969279;
    Sorry are you talking about Roberto's twitter account or the picture that he has on there.

The twitter account is public domain, if you know the name anyone can find it.

I don't think anyone but Roberto can answer that question as to why he used that picture.

I guess it shouldn't have been put on here and we kept it to ourselves.

There is no conspiracy going on here that is for sure believe what you want.

I have been a member here for a very long time and I was sharing....
    Oh, I'm sorry if my bringing it up again is a problem!

There has been no sighting, but for that FB post that was deleted that someone said they saw him at a sports bar on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3969220;
    I agree totally she can't say. I was on the edge of my seat though because if she would have said " I was thinking how hot you are, I think it would have been my undoing."

I will say I think she realizes at this point she does have feelings for Roberto, and we don't see the entire conversation of course. I noticed how they were seated on the little love sofa, at the very last clip with the cat. Very comfortable with each other. The mood looked romantic, and they had plenty of time. Notice all the food on the plates. I am sure there was plenty of conversation going on. I am also pretty sure she knows who Roberto is by this point.

I also wanted to let you know, I was talking with another underwriter today and she said She was going on Vacation and it was going to be hot. I said as in Roberto Martinez...She said oh yeah and he's gonna win whooo hoooot.
    I emailed her back to get some particulars to that remark, but did not hear back...will keep you all posted. Darn just when I thought I might have something
    Have you been tempted to just email Roberto like I have and just say...Ali, yes or no?

This is baseball card that Roberto will give Ali....