Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3969187;
    Could also be someone in production that has the pic. Remember last summer when we got to see a bunch of pics of Jillian (and maybe some of the guys too, can't remember) that were taken during filming by a crew member? I find it interesting too that it was someone who works for ABC that initially tipped our fellow member here that they know somehow.

Account could be set up by the show with the intent for him to use it later, if he wants. Either that or perhaps a relative/good friend set it up, and he gave them that picture.
    I don't want to call the poster out but I couldn't pm her bc she doesn't have it set up. Very true, I remember when those behind the scenes photos of Jill came out - someone here had access to them to share but I forgot...i think it was an oldtimer.

I remember Kasha sharing pics. Where has Kasha been lately?

I just noticed that Roberto is linking to his fb I wonder if he reads that page at all
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3969124;
    That is a good question about this whole thing.

Ali states that Roberto treats her like no one else she has ever dated. I guess that means that he puts all his attention to her needs? They both seem to like adventure. Chris L seems to be one that isn't so much into adventure and Roberto said that he likes adventure. Ali's mom said that Ali likes learning new things. Roberto taught her salsa and playing baseball. She seemed to catch on to both really quick. I don't see that with Chris L.

However, Ali doesn't seem the type to want to move from California to me, even though she said in an interview before the season started that she would move to Canada, if she met 'the one'.
    Ali isn't leaving Cali. She wants to work in the media and be on DWTS. I don't know if that lifestyle really fits any of the good guys left.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3969193;
    I think it's set up by him, and he won't post on it until the show is finished.......If he does end up posting something before then though, then maybe it isn't him who set it up. jmo I guess we'll never really know.
    The only thing that is hokey about the twitter account is that is associated with the FAN site............... has the FB link right on the page - sure makes me suspicious and doubtful that it is really Roberto - but it is whoever manages his fan page
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3969207;
    The only thing that is hokey about the twitter account is that is associated with the FAN site............... has the FB link right on the page - sure makes me suspicious and doubtful that it is really Roberto - but it is whoever manages his fan page
    Does his family/relatives run his facebook page? If so, then maybe it is them who runs his twitter as well? I just think it has to be someone close to him who has that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3969210;
    Does his family/relatives run his facebook page? If so, then maybe it is them who runs his twitter as well? I just think it has to be someone close to him who has that picture.
    Right. Either way, that's his pic on that twitter and it's from Bora Bora. No ordinary fan can get that pic that I know of. So, it's either him or family.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3969212;
    Right. Either way, that's his pic on that twitter and it's from Bora Bora. No ordinary fan can get that pic that I know of. So, it's either him or family.
    Again, it could be an ABC person setting it up for him (or to deceive people). Like I said, a crew person had all the "behind the scenes" pics that we got to see last summer of Jill and co.

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs;3967959;
    You have to remember, we say a VERY EDITED version of this date due to the Jake/Vienna mess.

And maybe you didn't watch the entire show - who could blame you...LOL -and see the final clip?

Because this was EXACTLY what I saw! Ali was relaxed, had a soft, sexy chuckle instead of her silly childish giggle when the cat came up and Roberto was being silly. He was really funny "What if when we are leaving, we see him laying on his back with his paw on his stomach 'Oh, I am so full'?" She again, had a relaxed sexy chuckle - a REAL laugh - not that schoolgirl giddy thing.

And that "hee hee nothing hee hee" wasn't how I saw that at all either.

That was her NOT being able to say what she was really feeling because she CAN'T...based on the rules imposed on her. Which is exactly why he let it go and said what he said "fair enough". He knew.
    I agree totally she can't say. I was on the edge of my seat though because if she would have said " I was thinking how hot you are, I think it would have been my undoing."

I will say I think she realizes at this point she does have feelings for Roberto, and we don't see the entire conversation of course. I noticed how they were seated on the little love sofa, at the very last clip with the cat. Very comfortable with each other. The mood looked romantic, and they had plenty of time. Notice all the food on the plates. I am sure there was plenty of conversation going on. I am also pretty sure she knows who Roberto is by this point.

I also wanted to let you know, I was talking with another underwriter today and she said She was going on Vacation and it was going to be hot. I said as in Roberto Martinez...She said oh yeah and he's gonna win whooo hoooot.
    I emailed her back to get some particulars to that remark, but did not hear back...will keep you all posted. Darn just when I thought I might have something

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3969213;
    Again, it could be an ABC person setting it up for him (or to deceive people). Like I said, a crew person had all the "behind the scenes" pics that we got to see last summer of Jill and co.
    Right. Sorry. Or a crew person.