Page 10 of 291 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3921624;
    As reported by someone on the ABC site my understanding is that he is in Georgia training for the agent job. I don't know if that means he hasn't officially started the agency in Charleston yet? Some have speculated that maybe that is his excuse for time he may be spending with Ali.
    Ohhh! Thanks for that scoop!

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3921638;
    I thought that as well. Chris has yet to leave town...and Roberto hasn't been seen anywhere. So no one in the entire state of Georgia watches the Bach and no one posts at the FORT?? Something smells fishy to me.
    maybe I just missed it, but how do we know this??

I guess we don't really but I am assuming because he has been in town for both viewing parties and his friends have been posting in his FB page. so I would assume that if he had gone out of town we would have heard about it... I could be wrong.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3921651;
    I guess we don't really but I am assuming because he has been in town for both viewing parties and his friends have been posting in his FB page. so I would assume that if he had gone out of town we would have heard about it... I could be wrong.
    I don't think his friends posting means anythiing, unless they said "good to see you yesterday in town" or something. But I do wonder where Roberto is.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3921651;
    I could have sworn that a while back someone on Fort tried to contact one of the friends on his page asking if he has been out of town. It seems like they were friendly in responding but did not want to say anything to protect his privacy. Does anyone remember this or am I just making this up in my head? I would say though that they would definitely know but they aren't saying either way. I do remember someone during Reid's season that was positive that he could be accounted for everyday post show. Wish someone would blab about Chris L or Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3921655;
    I don't think his friends posting means anythiing, unless they said "good to see you yesterday in town" or something. But I do wonder where Roberto is.
    I agree, and I swore I read on here somewhere yesterday that there was a sighting of Ali in LA Monday?? Either Roberto really is training in GA or they may be covering up for him as well.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3920538;
    The poster who contradicted the original poster had some good tidbits of information if true. She said Roberto is currently living in SC, but is an insurance trainee training in Georgia. Perhaps this is why we have minimal reports of seeing him out and about. He is working on being trained, licensed, etc and then will open his own office in SC. Apparently he has not shared his experience on the show with his co-workers.
    I have a close friend who recently became a State Farm Agent. There was alot of testing, training and money involved. He was chosen from among many applicants and was still required to put up some of his own money in order to get an assignment of an agency opening. It was a grueling few months and he was very busy during the training and during the first couple of months of setting up the agency.
    If Roberto is not F1, but is currently in the middle of training, I can see why he is not actively out and social. It was like my friend fell off the face of the earth during his training and activation.

Quote Originally Posted by jannafan;3921686;
    I have a close friend who recently became a State Farm Agent. There was alot of testing, training and money involved. He was chosen from among many applicants and was still required to put up some of his own money in order to get an assignment of an agency opening. It was a grueling few months and he was very busy during the training and during the first couple of months of setting up the agency.
    If Roberto is not F1, but is currently in the middle of training, I can see why he is not actively out and social. It was like my friend fell off the face of the earth during his training and activation.
    I agree, however, the boy has to eat, shop for groceries, get gas....do something, that someone would see him do. Thats all I am saying.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3921753;
    I agree, however, the boy has to eat, shop for groceries, get gas....do something, that someone would see him do. Thats all I am saying.
    I am sure he has been doing some of that. They don't keep them in total seclusion, even if they are F1. But he could be good at keeping a low profile. Plus, he is not surrounded by friends and family if he is indeed training in Georgia.

I keep thinking about the economy. It sucks, and he has a good job. Unless he expects other employment opportunities, it would seem he would work hard to keep that job.

I'm just so convinced that Roberto is F1.

1. Ali is absolutely gaga over him and even from the previews it doesn't seem as though that cools down any
    2. No sign of him surfacing after the FRC - previously some clue to F1
    3. No Intro vid
    4. Ali gushes about him in PIs
    5. Early 1 on 1
    6. Except for the FIR curse I think he is a given. This time the curse may be broken.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series