Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kirk - Spoilers

Kirk - Spoilers

Kirk

Hometown: Green Bay, WI

Resides in: Madison, WI

What he considers his three best attributes: Honesty, ambition and persistence.

His favorite book: It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life by Lance Armstrong

Most outrageous thing he's ever done: Flew to Las Vegas for a week-end getaway with someone he met for the first time a week prior.

Greatest achievement to date: Achieving All-American Status in the 1500M run, collegiately.

Tattoo Count: 1

Re: Kirk - Spoilers

Apparently, this bears repeating:
    Please note, the contestant threads very kindly set up by GuardianAngel in this forum are for spoilers only.

If the threads become full of off-topic chatter about who your favourite is, who you think is best for Ali etc. or devolve into fan camp handouts they will be closed and not reopened.

GA has been good enough to take the time to set them up, please don't give us cause to close them.

Thank you.
    Quoted from the thread stickied at the top of the spoilers forum. Random comments about the contestants should be taken to the contestant thread in the regular show forum.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

If you go watch the new sneak peek on the mother board take something to fan your self because it is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! That was really HOT! I just love it how the guys all became uncomfortable and walked out.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

That was one awesome scene. I think I love Kirk even more now. I can see why Ali likes him. Now I really want to see that 1-on-1 date of his.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

While watching Frank, Chris L , and Roberto I forgot about good ole' Kirk. It looks like they get some alone time next week after the BNL shoot. I hope they get to know eachother a little bit better. He is in the F4 after all. I also think when Ali said "I didn't want the guys to think I let them go because of thier families. To me that meant she was sad to let him go after meeting them. If you look at that screencap of Ali saying goodbye to Kirk after the RC before Tahiti she is crying.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3920742;
    While watching Frank, Chris L , and Roberto I forgot about good ole' Kirk. It looks like they get some alone time next week after the BNL shoot. I hope they get to know eachother a little bit better. He is in the F4 after all. I also think when Ali said "I didn't want the guys to think I let them go because of thier families. To me that meant she was sad to let him go after meeting them. If you look at that screencap of Ali saying goodbye to Kirk after the RC before Tahiti she is crying.
    She'll definately get to know him next week. He also gets the rose on that date, I think.

When Kirk leaves before Frank after his HTD I can see why his heart is broken. Frank can't stand the heat so he should have gotton out of the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3927871;
    When Kirk leaves before Frank after his HTD I can see why his heart is broken. Frank can't stand the heat so he should have gotton out of the kitchen.
    And that is what is going to make it suck even more. Frank wanted to leave while Kirk would have loved to stay even longer. I would have loved to them on a FD.

On another note, the local Green Bay paper does a recap of the episode. This week's was quite good. Even better was the fact that they included this pic of Kirk from 1999 as a way of embarrassing him.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Poor Kirk that is not a very good picture of him is it? I know I wanted to see Kirk get a FD.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast