Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kirk - Spoilers

Re: Kirk - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3981445;
    I should have said South Africa. One is a really large black and white striped rug. That foot thing with the eyes was kinda creepy though.
    I know what you're talking about. My Dad was a Safari guide in Africa for a while, some for photographers, sometimes not photogs. That footed eye thing was really creepy. I think it was supposed to look like an owl.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

A friend of a friend of mine here in Wisconsin said they've met Kirk, and heard that he recently gave his two week's notice at his job. Rumor amongst the girls is that it's because he'll be the next Bachelor. Maybe? I don't know, but wouldn't mind if he was - he seems like a genuinely nice person, upbeat and fun.

And I agree about the way they portrayed Green Bay and Wisconsin - they kind of did the same thing with Tina Fabulous way back when. It's all rural shots, cows, etc. I'm sure Kirk, and Tina too, are not country kids who play in the hay loft. Kirk lived in Madison, and Tina near Milwaukee - both bigger cities, but they wouldn't show that! I was kind of hoping to see some Packer reference in the Green Bay shots - Lambeau Field or Lombardi Avenue. Neither of Kirk's parent's houses were decorated all green and gold either, which is uncharacteristic of Green Bay folks! haha

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3981527;
    A friend of a friend of mine here in Wisconsin said they've met Kirk, and heard that he recently gave his two week's notice at his job. Rumor amongst the girls is that it's because he'll be the next Bachelor. Maybe? I don't know, but wouldn't mind if he was - he seems like a genuinely nice person, upbeat and fun.

And I agree about the way they portrayed Green Bay and Wisconsin - they kind of did the same thing with Tina Fabulous way back when. It's all rural shots, cows, etc. I'm sure Kirk, and Tina too, are not country kids who play in the hay loft. Kirk lived in Madison, and Tina near Milwaukee - both bigger cities, but they wouldn't show that! I was kind of hoping to see some Packer reference in the Green Bay shots - Lambeau Field or Lombardi Avenue. Neither of Kirk's parent's houses were decorated all green and gold either, which is uncharacteristic of Green Bay folks! haha
    When will they start filming the next bachelor? Giving his two weeks notice is weird at this point in time if it has anything to do bachelor related.. IMHO of course

I heard he moved because he wanted to live closer to his family?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I think it's too early to give notice for The Bach too.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I wonder when kirky's exit interview will surface -- i wanna hear his take on the guys!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3981896;
    I wonder when kirky's exit interview will surface -- i wanna hear his take on the guys!
    It is scheduled for Thursday. I checked at ABC medianet.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3981527;
    I think he's smart, witty, and cute and never seems to be at a loss for words. I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB have SOMETHING planned for him. If not TB, he'll probably be on something related to ABC.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Kirk sounds very open about being the next Bachelor in his interviews. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3985881;
    Kirk sounds very open about being the next Bachelor in his interviews. Interesting.
    really?? which interview?? I thought he said the process was psychologically damaging
    Team Alibeartito