Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kirk - Spoilers

Re: Kirk - Spoilers

Am I the only person that didn't much like Kirk's exit? don't get me wrong, I loved the guy and I felt really bad that she let him go, but I didn't really like what he said in the limo :/

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3980915;
    Am I the only person that didn't much like Kirk's exit? don't get me wrong, I loved the guy and I felt really bad that she let him go, but I didn't really like what he said in the limo :/
    You mean in the Diary of the Departed video?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3980965;
    You mean in the Diary of the Departed video?

No, I think it was during the actual episode that aired. He said "this is the first time this has happened to me, I'm usually the one that leaves the girl"
    He seemed shocked that he was actually getting rejected. it just rubbed me the wrong way. And unlike other bachelors like Craig R., who had a dignified exit, Kirk was really mad. "Thanks, I guess," he said to her, barely even looking at her. I don't know. I felt that he was a bit entitled. He expected to win the whole thing because he had never been rejected before.

Then he told Ali "it sucks because I opened up to you, i've never done that before."

That doesn't automatically make you the winner... It had a lot more to do with his mannerisms than with what he actually said.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3980983;
    No, I think it was during the actual episode that aired. He said "this is the first time this has happened to me, I'm usually the one that leaves the girl"
    He seemed shocked that he was actually getting rejected. it just rubbed me the wrong way. And unlike other bachelors like Craig R., who had a dignified exit, Kirk was really mad. "Thanks, I guess," he said to her, barely even looking at her. I don't know. I felt that he was a bit entitled. He expected to win the whole thing because he had never been rejected before.

Then he told Ali "it sucks because I opened up to you, i've never done that before."

That doesn't automatically make you the winner... It had a lot more to do with his mannerisms than with what he actually said.

There is more to the story, but he felt lead on. I have heard Roberto say a few times he wanted to be the "winner" this season.

When someone puts their heart on the line it is understandable that they either start crying or feel jaded.

Plus, maybe Kirk heard about Frank getting back together with his ex, yet he still took a rose to go to Tahiti.

IMO I don't blame him.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT sun

I like how Kirk's Dad tried to sound creepy inviting Ali to his workshop/basement. Taxidermy doesn't freak out anyone up here, so we all thought it was just funny. Kirk's exit was not some blubbering teenager, I guess, he thought all that acting Ali was doing was based on some kind of truth. Think, he forgot this is a "show". Good luck out there Kirk.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3981023;
    I like how Kirk's Dad tried to sound creepy inviting Ali to his workshop/basement. Taxidermy doesn't freak out anyone up here, so we all thought it was just funny. Kirk's exit was not some blubbering teenager, I guess, he thought all that acting Ali was doing was based on some kind of truth. Think, he forgot this is a "show". Good luck out there Kirk.
    I think they say things in the moment when they leave. They have been locked up and it is stressful. I can't wait to here his conference call. I live in the deep south and we all thought the taxidermy was funny too. We are used to it and not freaked out by it at all.

I thought the taxidermy stuff was silly too. Most that stuff was animals lots of people have on their walls. We have a shipment of stuff coming from South America from my husbands trip. Sure Ali would freak seeing zoo animals on the walls.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3981323;
    I thought the taxidermy stuff was silly too. Most that stuff was animals lots of people have on their walls. We have a shipment of stuff coming from South America from my husbands trip. Sure Ali would freak seeing zoo animals on the walls.
    What was so dramatic was the way that the camera zoomed into the faces of the animals, and it appeared like they were staring at you. In one scene it looked like one little animal was almost sitting on Ali's shoulder.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

It looked like a Natural History museum to me.

I should have said South Africa. One is a really large black and white striped rug. That foot thing with the eyes was kinda creepy though.