Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kirk - Spoilers

Re: Kirk - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3954860;
    What about Jessie as TB if Roberto and CL turn it down? I know he didn't stay around long but he was pretty popular for the little time he got on the show. Plus he is on BP so his popularity may go up some from that show.
    I will be interesting to see how the Bachelor Pad fares and if there is enough interest in former cast members. Wouldn't it be a hoot to see Wes going from the most hated bachelor to emerge with a popular following and become the next bachelor!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Luvstruck....it wouldn't surprise me at all. Nothing really does when it comes to MF. Who knows...they may not even announce the next bachelor until after the finale of BP.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3955204;
    Luvstruck....it wouldn't surprise me at all. Nothing really does when it comes to MF. Who knows...they may not even announce the next bachelor until after the finale of BP.
    It would be the prime time to do it. Especially if the BP finale is live. It makes perfect sense. Even if it's not a live finale, they could do it during a commercial break similar to the way they announce the DWTS cast.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3956065;
    It would be the prime time to do it. Especially if the BP finale is live. It makes perfect sense. Even if it's not a live finale, they could do it during a commercial break similar to the way they announce the DWTS cast.
    True. This is more than likely what they'll do.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3956065;
    I think you are spot on and that is exactly when they will announce it.

Kirk is going to be the next to go. I am anticipating buckets of tears from Ali next week as they do have an emotional connection. I love what she wrote about him in her blog.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

The show will still try to butter him up. I hope he doesn't fall for it.

im irritated how they made green bay look..like we're some ho-dunk...good lord. lol

Kirk you deserve someone that loves you. I can't stand it that she choose Frank over him. I am starting to really not like her.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Kirk was a nice guy. I bet he will find a wonderful woman which is exactly what he deserves. He's a sweetie.