Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kirk - Spoilers

Re: Kirk - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sylvan;3952134;
    Wouldn't it be interesting if none of the top 4 "good guys" of the show...(Ali, Chris, Roberto and Kirk)....didn't make decisions according to MF's plans. Ali doesn't choose anyone and MF doesn't have a bach from her group for the next show...and this production must have had the highest production costs! Afterthought....maybe the weatherman or Craig M will sign on for the job....
    If Kirk, Roberto AND Chris turn it down . MF is in trouble there, I don't think the rating would be through the roof for anyone other than these three. Ty is JUST recently divorced and there may/may not be some cheating on his part, that is not a desirable back story for a bachelor. And they haven't really spent enough time on the rest to give them much of a favorable back story. If Roberto, Chris and Kirk turn it down, I can see them either casting somebody new or looking to some past seasons to see if anyone would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3952452;
    If Kirk, Roberto AND Chris turn it down . MF is in trouble there, I don't think the rating would be through the roof for anyone other than these three. Ty is JUST recently divorced and there may/may not be some cheating on his part, that is not a desirable back story for a bachelor. And they haven't really spent enough time on the rest to give them much of a favorable back story. If Roberto, Chris and Kirk turn it down, I can see them either casting somebody new or looking to some past seasons to see if anyone would be interested.
    No way is Ty going to be in the running for this job. You can cheat before, during and after The Bachelor and all is good. But if you cheated during a marriage prior to being The Bachelor, no one is really going to give a carp that you are looking for someone new to cheat on.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3953586;
    No way is Ty going to be in the running for this job. You can cheat before, during and after The Bachelor and all is good. But if you cheated during a marriage prior to being The Bachelor, no one is really going to give a carp that you are looking for someone new to cheat on.
    Has it been reported anywhere other than here that Ty cheated on his wife? If Kirk, Chris, and Roberto all turn it down, who else do they have to turn to? It's not gonna be Frank or Rego. Craig doesn't even get a 1-1 date. They don't have anybody else if the first three picks are smart enough to stay away.

That being said, I don't think it'll come to that...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3953755;
    Has it been reported anywhere other than here that Ty cheated on his wife? If Kirk, Chris, and Roberto all turn it down, who else do they have to turn to? It's not gonna be Frank or Rego. Craig doesn't even get a 1-1 date. They don't have anybody else if the first three picks are smart enough to stay away.

I would re-think Craig R. He may not be as popular as the others but he definitely has the personality to carry the show.

Also, the problem with these recycled contestants, they always seem to disappoint the second time around. Sort of like a second part to a movie, never as good as the first.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3953755;

www dot starcasm dot net/archives/50422
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3953773;
    I would re-think Craig R. He may not be as popular as the others but he definitely has the personality to carry the show.

Also, the problem with these recycled contestants, they always seem to disappoint the second time around. Sort of like a second part to a movie, never as good as the first.

I could see Craig being the bob guiney of a show. Bit, Bob was cuter than him, funnier, could sing, and shown more.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3951614;
    Kirk was rumored to be a favorite for the bachelor before the season even started. I was told the stiffest competition for the spot would be Kirk and Roberto. But from all accounts, Kirk doesn't want anything to do with it. It took a lot out of him emotionally and he said he didn't want to go through that again. Even if Chris and Roberto turn it down, I can't see Kirk changing his mind.
    Awww...that makes me sad. Sounds like he was really drained by the whole thing.

I would rather have Kirtk then Craig as the Bachelor. I am in the minority I guess, but I don't find him cute at all. He annoys me too.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

What about Jessie as TB if Roberto and CL turn it down? I know he didn't stay around long but he was pretty popular for the little time he got on the show. Plus he is on BP so his popularity may go up some from that show.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3954761;
    I would rather have Kirtk then Craig as the Bachelor. I am in the minority I guess, but I don't find him cute at all. He annoys me too.
    He's ok, in small doses, but not Bachelor material!:nono

I'm sorry to read that Kirk took it so bad, but he will find someone who will be best for him and not some fake show!