Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kirk - Spoilers

Re: Kirk - Spoilers

Kirk is a great guy. I wouldn't mind him as next TB at all.

Sad he was so ill for so long. It sounds like the suit has merit and he could collect a nice sum of money but no amount of money is worth your health. I bet he'd prefer never to have had been so ill.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3946521;
    If I knew he was going to be the next bach and I was a few years older, I would be at the auditions in a New York minute. But alas, he probably won't be picked as the next bach. Nevertheless, I hope he finds a great girl who appreciates what an awesome guy he is.
    Well, you never know. If Roberto & Chris L turn it down, they'll probably go to him. He does have a good edit, and I'm sure many won't mind seeing him as next Bach.

Kirk was rumored to be a favorite for the bachelor before the season even started. I was told the stiffest competition for the spot would be Kirk and Roberto. But from all accounts, Kirk doesn't want anything to do with it. It took a lot out of him emotionally and he said he didn't want to go through that again. Even if Chris and Roberto turn it down, I can't see Kirk changing his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3951614;
    Kirk was rumored to be a favorite for the bachelor before the season even started. I was told the stiffest competition for the spot would be Kirk and Roberto. But from all accounts, Kirk doesn't want anything to do with it. It took a lot out of him emotionally and he said he didn't want to go through that again. Even if Chris and Roberto turn it down, I can't see Kirk changing his mind.
    Maybe Hunter will do it. Nobody else wants to.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3951623;
    Maybe Hunter will do it. Nobody else wants to.
    I hate to say it, but if ALL of those guys turn it down, they might turn to Terrible Ty. I might throw up if that happens.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3951625;
    I hate to say it, but if ALL of those guys turn it down, they might turn to Terrible Ty. I might throw up if that happens.
    Cash, do you know if Rob & Chris are still in the running? Someone posted once that Craig R. was named to a contestant (i.e., top 5). Is he a possibility before Ty?

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3951632;
    Cash, do you know if Rob & Chris are still in the running? Someone posted once that Craig R. was named to a contestant (i.e., top 5). Is he a possibility before Ty?
    Honestly, I haven't seen the last 2 episodes, so I don't really know what they're doing as far as the edits and who is being showed more. But I do think that Ty getting a 1-1 date would put him in a better position than Craig. Also, I'm sure Craig's a great dude, but he's not exactly Bachelor material. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

I gotta hand it to Kirk he really was in there for the right reasons and he fell for Ali pretty hard. I think overall, his date with Ali in Iceland was by far the best I've seen. It seemed like a real date. And what he said or did not say about past girlfriends makes him a stand up guy. He is someone who really respects women. Why they did not show him and Ali dancing in that club baffles me.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Thanks Cash for the information. That is what I had heard too regarding Kirk.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Newbie

Wouldn't it be interesting if none of the top 4 "good guys" of the show...(Ali, Chris, Roberto and Kirk)....didn't make decisions according to MF's plans. Ali doesn't choose anyone and MF doesn't have a bach from her group for the next show...and this production must have had the highest production costs! Afterthought....maybe the weatherman or Craig M will sign on for the job....