Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kirk - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Kirk - Spoilers

In the write up it says something about a life-altering event that changed the way he approaches life now, or something like that.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

What??? I don't understand that city document. Why would the city be responsible unless he was living in city-owned housing? Also, how do we know it got paid...isn't the document just the minutes of the items that were discussed at the meeting? It might have gotten denied. The amount has been edited out! Can someone PM me the amount? TY.

I adore Kirk. (Partly cuz in profile he looks identical to my darling step-son...who is single at 33. I need to nominate him for Bachelor...or maybe not!)

I love him but it's cracking me up how just in case either Roberto or CL bail on being TB, they're editing Kirk for the role. There's the taking care of Ali when she's sick and next week with his near death poisoning and then probably with his broken heart. Oh TPTB, so predictable!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

If he had mold poisoning he must have been not able to breathe. He was probably on a ventilator. The housing maybe could have been off campus housing. I don't know the dates but could it have happened when he was at college or something?

I agree Alanna, that he definitely, is suited for Ali. If decides to dump R & C,I can see her pursuing Kirk again. They too are very natural together. He is such a down to earth kind of guy.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fan

I believe the lawsuit is still going on. It looks like he is involved in one that was filed in 2007 that is described as a personal injury claim. It lists a jury trial that is scheduled for November 2010. The City of Oshkosh and a property llc are listed as defendants. In Wisconsin, you can access to Circuit Court cases. If someone wants to know the link, pm me.

The housing in Oshkosh around campus is pretty bad..so could've been something from that..a house he rented wasnt up to code..or something

I gotta say, Kirk would be so good as the next bach. He is such a romantic. He is so sweet and honest. I don't think that MF could ruin him. His date with Ali last night was great. They are really compatible. I hope in her single world now she remembers this date because I think she was really taken by how such a great person he is.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3946495;
    I gotta say, Kirk would be so good as the next bach. He is such a romantic. He is so sweet and honest. I don't think that MF could ruin him. His date with Ali last night was great. They are really compatible. I hope in her single world now she remembers this date because I think she was really taken by how such a great person he is.
    If I knew he was going to be the next bach and I was a few years older, I would be at the auditions in a New York minute. But alas, he probably won't be picked as the next bach. Nevertheless, I hope he finds a great girl who appreciates what an awesome guy he is.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Newbie

I would say that there is something significantly wrong with Ali - 3 out of her last 4 are amazing guys, and she once again wants the guy who is looking to greener pastures elsewhere. She needs some big time counsel.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3946495;
    Quite possibly the greater the guy is in Ali's eyes, the more she thinks she's not worthy of him ... very self-defeating behavior, and perhaps this is what Chris Harrison was referring to when he said she sabotages herself.