Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kirk - Spoilers

Re: Kirk - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3927895;
    Poor Kirk that is not a very good picture of him is it? I know I wanted to see Kirk get a FD.
    Well he was like only 15 or 16 at the time it was taken. If that's the most embarrassing picture they could have posted, he got off easy.

I am wondering what his HT will be like. Maybe since he was such a big track/cross country person they will make a trip to the track. I know I would love to see that.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I live in green bay...went to high school with kirk.. heard around town that he does get a htd...as awhile ago there was reported sightings of the filming crew..

Yes, he is in the final 4.

Okay, so anyone know what his secret is??

Rachel

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RachelC;3934375;
    Okay, so anyone know what his secret is??

Rachel
    I think it may have something to do with this.....

REPORT OF THE CITY CLERK
    JANUARY 22, 2008

PETITIONS RECEIVED:
    None

COMMUNICATIONS:
    None

ITEMS TO BE FILED:
    Minutes of the December 6, 2007 meeting of the Museum Board.
    Cash Report for the month of December 2007.

SPECIAL CLAIMS:
    Special Claim submitted to City's Insurance carrier:
    Kirk DeWindt, Green Bay, in the amount of [EDIT] for pain, suffering, disability, medical expenses, lost wages and earning potential due to numerous deficiences of 858 Elmwood Avenue, while he was a tenant of the premises in 2003.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-15-2010 at 09:28 PM.

WOW. Wonder what happened to deserve that much money....

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3935663;
    WOW. Wonder what happened to deserve that much money....
    According to RS, he almost died from mold poisoning. That, combined with the lawsuit, seems like he was living somewhere that wasn't up to code?

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3935669;
    According to RS, he almost died from mold poisoning. That, combined with the lawsuit, seems like he was living somewhere that wasn't up to code?
    While this is definitely a seriously bad memory for him, & I'm glad he made it through, I just can't see why it would be this big secret reveal for him to tell Ali.
    Unless it left him seriously impaired, like not being able to have kids, it just doesn't seem to warrant the way it was portrayed in the previews.
    Of course, I realize this show is all about creating phony drama in the previews, with a huge let down when we see the show.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3935751;
    While this is definitely a seriously bad memory for him, & I'm glad he made it through, I just can't see why it would be this big secret reveal for him to tell Ali.
    Unless it left him seriously impaired, like not being able to have kids, it just doesn't seem to warrant the way it was portrayed in the previews.
    Of course, I realize this show is all about creating phony drama in the previews, with a huge let down when we see the show.
    I'm just guessing here, but maybe he feels the need to mention it cause it was a rather serious health issue and apparently it was settled for 7 digits. Maybe he wants Ali to know that despite having that kind of money, that it doesn't change him and who he is

Or perhaps he's telling Ali about it cause going thru such a serious health problem made him realize to cherish life and every day

But I agree, in the previews they try to make it seem like Kirk's "history" was a bad thing that might cause some drama, but it looks like that isn't the case
    Last edited by AndPhn; 06-15-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Maybe he told Ali because he almost died and has to take medication daily. It was Kirk's first 1-1 date with Ali alone so I bet he wanted to tell her what he had been through. I don't see anything wrong with that.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."