Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin - Spoilers

Justin - Spoilers

Justin

Hometown: Toronto, Canada

Resides in: Toronto, Canada

What he likes to do for fun: Wrestling, Baseball, Soccer, Basketball, Poker

What he considers his three best attributes: His smile, his charisma and his personality

How he would impress a date: By being sweet, funny and a complete gentleman.

Three things he would bring on a desert island: Spear Gun, a woman and hair gel

Tattoo Count: Yes -- check out his arm!

Re: Justin - Spoilers

Has the g/f/g/f's situation been sleuthed on Justin?

RS pretty much laid it all out. The only thing I want to know is how scripted this was, because it seems scripted to me.

Especially when Jessica contacts RS in January to ask for advice. She says maybe there is something for him to blog about, because her b/f is going on the show to further advance his wrestling career and she doesn't want the whole world to watch him hook up with another girl. She asks if she should wait for him or not. So what does Jessica do from January to the start of filming? She has contacted RS already, is she still g/f b/f with Justin? She obviously didn't tell Justin she contacted RS?

Kimberly, gets a msg from Jessica, and couldn't believe it, Justin is dating another woman. Jessica noticed his f/book messages with Kimberly a week after Justin leaves town.

Jessica contacts Jessie Sulidis because she's from T.O as well, previously on Jakes season. There's millions of people in T.O btw.

Jessie contacts ABC, ABC didn't want Kimberly involved because two g/f's would be too much drama.

Ali finds out about all this, just after she let Kasey go.

Yes, I'd say it was scripted. MF himself said on the 20/20 interview, they cast people to play certain parts. He has a doozer!

My boyfriend was just listening to the radio ( Z103.5) here in T.O area . One of Justin's gf's was talking to them, saying that she was pissed when she found out Justin left to be on the show and even more pissed when she found out he had YET another gf....She said when Ali finds this out she goes nuts...I guess we will have to watch it all play out...

Sounds like she's making the rounds. Marketing strategy?

Jessie Sulidis, Jakes season, who helped Justin's g/f contact ABC, is going on the Bachelor Pad. So its one big happy Bach family.

I will do a summary of what a media writer said about seeing Justin today at the Luminato festival :

- She said he was better looking in person then on the showw

- Justin was with a young brunette lady who was introduced, but I will leave out the name (not sure if it was a gf, friend, or fan)

- She said Justin was friends with Craig M. when the cameras were not on

- Justin also said the reason he teased Hunter the night Ali gave Hunter the heave-ho was because he wanted to be entertaining for the sake of the show.

- He is suprised by all of the media attention and is the same guy from Toronto
    Last edited by Love_Me; 06-12-2010 at 12:28 AM.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3930490;
    I will do a summary of what a media writer said about seeing Justin today at the Luminato festival :

- She said he was better looking in person then on the showw

- Justin was with a young brunette lady who was introduced, but I will leave out the name (not sure if it was a gf, friend, or fan)

- She said Justin was friends with Craig M. when the cameras were not on

- Justin also said the reason he teased Hunter the night Ali gave Hunter the heave-ho was because he wanted to be entertaining for the sake of the show.

- He is suprised by all of the media attention and is the same guy from Toronto
    I other words, he doesn't realize how big of a jerk he comes off as!

I like Justin, I like that he stood up to Kasey, and I'm sorry that his script is made to look like a two timing jerk.

We will hear more about the real Justin with time, I'm sure.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3933923;
    I like Justin, I like that he stood up to Kasey, and I'm sorry that his script is made to look like a two timing jerk.

We will hear more about the real Justin with time, I'm sure.
    I like Justin too. He is good looking, but doesn't come across as arrogant. I know he won't stick around, but sure don't mind looking at him!

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast