Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 142

Thread: Justin - Spoilers

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Justin - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3949985;
    The whole thing is fake.
    She watched Ali's phone call to Jake in order to prep for the part.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  2. #72
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Justin - Spoilers

    Justin is the one that outed himself as the cad on the Bachelorette Facebook website. HrtString found it and reported it to us ~

    Check out Justin Rego's FB page and click on the Bachelorette link on his website...he's the one that got the boot for cheating and posted it on the site around April 24! He's a sneaky one! :o) It's a new profile he just recently put up...hmm?!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Justin - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3950255;
    She watched Ali's phone call to Jake in order to prep for the part.
    no kidding!

    I purposely didn't watch the 11 minute pre view. Monday night will be enough torture!

  4. #74
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    42

    Re: Justin - Spoilers

    I never post (classic lurker!), but I couldn't resist this one. My daughter was flipping TV stations as I entered the living room a couple of days ago. Before the channel changed, I caught a brief glimpse of Justin talking and then it cut to him kissing the telephone calling girlfriend from next week's preview. I can't sleuth to save my life and I don't even know what show was playing when I saw this clip but it's out there somewhere. For what it's worth, my best guess is that this clip appeared on a Canadian show called E talk.

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Justin - Spoilers

    How funny, Believe. Keep your eyes open, because oftentimes you Canadian viewers get different clips and information. And welcome out of lurkdom!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  6. #76
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Justin - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Believe;3950867;
    I never post (classic lurker!), but I couldn't resist this one. My daughter was flipping TV stations as I entered the living room a couple of days ago. Before the channel changed, I caught a brief glimpse of Justin talking and then it cut to him kissing the telephone calling girlfriend from next week's preview. I can't sleuth to save my life and I don't even know what show was playing when I saw this clip but it's out there somewhere. For what it's worth, my best guess is that this clip appeared on a Canadian show called E talk.


    Thanks Believe and welcome!

    This is his way IMO of flipping the bird to MF. He has not been eliminated yet, and he is out there kissing away! He doesn't care, he played his part. I know he's hated, but I think its hillarious. Don't expect Rated R to go in hiding until he's eliminated just because its the rules. and what's with his heartbroken g/friend kissing him in public? Obviously not too heartbroken since they are still a couple. Why would she take him back, why would he take her back after she ratted on him on national tv? Because they were both in on it IMO and he acts all the time in the wrestling world.

  7. #77
    BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    159

    Re: Justin - Spoilers

    Justin is a big time fame whore IMO. He will keep running his mouth.
    BP please stop this mess!

  8. #78
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    42

    Re: Justin - Spoilers

    New update - Justin is scheduled to appear for an interview on ET Canada on Monday night.

  9. #79
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Justin - Spoilers

    Please, please watch and tell us what he says. I can't wait to hear how he spins it.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  10. #80
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Justin - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Believe;3951021;
    New update - Justin is scheduled to appear for an interview on ET Canada on Monday night.
    Perfect! Just before the show!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.