Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Justin - Spoilers

Re: Justin - Spoilers

Those 'tears' during the phone call were so fake. She was/is in on all of it, and she doesn't seem to care either. BTW, wonder how quickly they got a camera crew up to Canada to film the phone call. Wonder if Ali were actually on the other end of that call or if it was just 'reenacted' for the storyline. Ugh. Why do they think we are so stupid? Wait. Don't answer that!

In many respects, Justin is no different than a lot of the people who go on this show. Not there for love, or marriage, or any of that silly stuff, but to sell an agenda and have a laugh. At least, and I say this while preparing to duck and run, Justin didn't involve Ali in any physical stuff, never seemed to be a jerk to her face, always seemed to treat her well on camera. He was there for a reason, but in some strange way I don't care so much because he is so up front about it. I might reserve the right to change my mind after their "confrontation" next Monday, so be prepared! Maybe her really couldn't stand her, and once the gig was up he wasn't invested enough to stick around and have her harp at him.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 06-24-2010 at 12:16 AM.

Ali and Justin were both there to play a part. My highschool put on plays more believable then that mess.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3947943;
    What just absolutely slays me is that she wrote RS completely torn up about him, called Ali in tears, and yet here we see her back with him kissing him - no less - and his episode hasn't even aired.
    I most definitely think something is wrong with this picture.
    Yup Yup Yup! I can see MF saying, contact RS, tell him your dilema, he loves this *hit, everyone loves RS, right? Well not everyone. Then RS has this big scoop! Its huge! Another contestant has a g/f and omg, she even calls Ali!

Ali was unsure of Justin from the start. She kept him first night cause he was one of the cuter ones and he did have a soft spoken side to him. But remember when they were spooning on the couch and she said " I like you." There was a long pause he didn't say anything then she felt she had to say "Do you like me?" His response was "What's not to like." Very non-committal from then on she kept him cause she had others to eliminate but never even kissed him. Then told Roberto about Justin coming to her house outing him to the guys. The only reason he stayed on the 2-1 was Kasey just was getting too invested and had to go. He was expendable and just a matter of time guy. It should be interesting to see Ali chase him down telling him he'll be sorry!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

What just absolutely slays me is that she wrote RS completely torn up about him, called Ali in tears, and yet here we see her back with him kissing him - no less - and his episode hasn't even aired.
    I just watched the 11 minutes video & I don't think Ali was faking it. She did look surprised & worried about the call. However, Jessica......nope. She was doing the whiny, crying voice that Ali used with Jake last season. I don't believe that Jessica was upset..I didn't see any tears. Good thing he's the one that went on this franchise for his career because her acting totally sucks. I don't think for a minute that Ali had anything for Justin, I do think she was encouraged to keep him over others, but not told the reason. Even though she didn't like Justin, it was probably still a blow to her ego that Justin wasn't there for her at all.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3948853;
    Yup Yup Yup! I can see MF saying, contact RS, tell him your dilema, he loves this *hit, everyone loves RS, right? Well not everyone. Then RS has this big scoop! Its huge! Another contestant has a g/f and omg, she even calls Ali!

I'm almost positive it was Kimberly, the other girlfriend, that wrote to RS, not Jessica. Kimberly has nothing to do with MF and that is why only Jessica is being shown, with Kimberly mentioned by Jessica as "the other girlfriend for 2 months" only. So, MF had nothing to do with RS potentially having early scoop on Justin.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Who know's if it's really Justin or not, but someone is posting as him saying TBTB framed him. Not exactly in those words, but it's the sum of his rebuttle. All sorts of interestig post on his FB
    Plug the hole! :nono

Oh, that's rich. I guess they framed his girlfriend, too. LOL It was her stunt double on the phone at Jessie's house, I guess. This guy doesn't seem to know when to quit.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3949974;
    Who know's if it's really Justin or not, but someone is posting as him saying TBTB framed him. Not exactly in those words, but it's the sum of his rebuttle. All sorts of interestig post on his FB
    That is definitely Justin's page.

can someone pm the link to his fb TIA
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily