Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin - Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Justin - Spoilers

A teacher at my school knows him, he was her manager a while ago. Apparently he was an "okay" guy.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3946415;
    That's true, GA. He never had intimate moments with Ali, they never seemed to connect at all, so I guess his whole 'scandal' would be more embarrassing for Ali rather than heartbreaking. The whole thing is fake, IMO. He fits right in, and I doubt he'll lose any sleep over any of it.

This is what this show has become.
    She had more chemistry with ChrisN than she does with Justin. She has kept him for reasons that have nothing to do with their connection. Which tells me that the reasons he has been staying are related to the storytelling. He is about to make the most.dramatic.exit.ever.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecookies;3947844;
    A teacher at my school knows him, he was her manager a while ago. Apparently he was an "okay" guy.
    What kind of manager was he, ilikecookies? Welcome to the Fort!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Justin in there for fun and exposure. It's all a joke for him and he doesn't even hide it. Nothing even remotely has gone on between he and Ali either so it wasn't to cop a free feel or make out with another woman either. His sole focus has been on mocking the other guys and making wrestling references to help his career.

Did Ali and Justin ever make-out? If they did I missed it. He was there to be a charchter and get noticed for his wrestling. I heard that some wack packer on the Howard Stern show was in contact with some higher up at ABC to be his agent.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3947918;
    Did Ali and Justin ever make-out? If they did I missed it. He was there to be a charchter and get noticed for his wrestling. I heard that some wack packer on the Howard Stern show was in contact with some higher up at ABC to be his agent.
    Nope, they never even kissed.. not even on the cheek. (Besides the music video, because that didn't count)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3947922;
    Nope, they never even kissed.. not even on the cheek. (Besides the music video, because that didn't count)
    So I am guessing the gf we saw in the preview is the same on that is in the Life & Style article? Which means she was aware of him going on the show and knows they never hooked up ie kissing etc...
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3947937;
    So I am guessing the gf we saw in the preview is the same on that is in the Life & Style article? Which means she was aware of him going on the show and knows they never hooked up ie kissing etc...
    Yep, she's the one.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3947937;
    What just absolutely slays me is that she wrote RS completely torn up about him, called Ali in tears, and yet here we see her back with him kissing him - no less - and his episode hasn't even aired.
    I most definitely think something is wrong with this picture.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

I don't mind Frank, and I'm not even sure why. He's a player, that's for sure, but who isn't on that show?

Maybe I like him (not in that way) because of his gumption to do this thing - even more so with a girl at home.