Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin - Spoilers

Re: Justin - Spoilers

Yup exactly sweetpea, he's not going to loose any sleep over this, that's for sure. He played his part, and now he's gone home.

RealityLovesMe, exactly! Ali is no different than Justin IMO She simply has a different part!

chopstickchick, you're from T.O. Am I right in saying he's sort of a wannabe player? He has the chains around his neck, the muscle shirts, he can pose the tough wrestler pose, but IMO, deep down, I don't think he's that bad.

Its interesting to hear its not going to be exactly the reality of what happened!!! You have me curious!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3946526;
    Yup exactly sweetpea, he's not going to loose any sleep over this, that's for sure. He played his part, and now he's gone home.

RealityLovesMe, exactly! Ali is no different than Justin IMO She simply has a different part!

chopstickchick, you're from T.O. Am I right in saying he's sort of a wannabe player? He has the chains around his neck, the muscle shirts, he can pose the tough wrestler pose, but IMO, deep down, I don't think he's that bad.

Its interesting to hear its not going to be exactly the reality of what happened!!! You have me curious!!
    yup, I'm in T.O. - I would classify him as a player, but I guess it depends on your definition. I mean, I don't think he's a HORRIBLE guy, but I wouldn't wish him on my sister either. He's just the Ed type, young, having fun...

yes, that's exactly it.

He was on Keys To The VIP - It's basically a player show so yeah he is a player.
    YouTube - Keys to the VIP Season 2 Episode 04 Part 1 Natural!

Justin was paid to be on this show and provide the scandal for the season. I heard this from someone who should know. He wants to break into the WWE. This was all planned and why he had no contact with Ali. Notice too that although Ali *seems* interested, she has not once gone in for the kiss the way she has with some of the others. The players here are both Ali and Justin. That Ali is quite a little actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3946556;
    Justin was paid to be on this show and provide the scandal for the season. I heard this from someone who should know. He wants to break into the WWE. This was all planned and why he had no contact with Ali. Notice too that although Ali *seems* interested, she has not once gone in for the kiss the way she has with some of the others. The players here are both Ali and Justin. That Ali is quite a little actress.
    it's not like he's trying to hide that he's just there for his career - didn't he say "another point for Rated R" or something this week in his PI?

There's no doubt in my mind that Ali knew he was just there as a dramatic character. No way she would have kept him this long. Notice how even when she did snuggle with him, she always had her back facing him.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3946565;
    it's not like he's trying to hide that he's just there for his career - didn't he say "another point for Rated R" or something this week in his PI?

There's no doubt in my mind that Ali knew he was just there as a dramatic character. No way she would have kept him this long. Notice how even when she did snuggle with him, she always had her back facing him.
    In InTouch magazine, they said that the producers made him stay longer just for entertainment and ratings.

She never initiated a kiss or intimacy and neither did he. I can believe they both knew the role he was there to play. Not sure though about the supposed confrontation next week where Ali goes after him in self-righteous fury after talking to the girlfriend. Do you suppose they sprang that on her to try and get a natural "woman scorned" reaction? Or was that part of the script?

GA, you know, he's not someone I'd want to date or to see my daughter or sister date, but he does seem normal some of the time. I catch what I think is the odd glimpse of his normal everyday personality when he's not putting on the show. He's probably not that bad a guy, but is pretty much playing the dickhead wrestler part 24/7. He's young, he might grow up with time.

Maybe that's why I really can't stand him. It's so freaking obvious that he's there for more fake crap on this lame show!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3946745;
    She never initiated a kiss or intimacy and neither did he. I can believe they both knew the role he was there to play. Not sure though about the supposed confrontation next week where Ali goes after him in self-righteous fury after talking to the girlfriend. Do you suppose they sprang that on her to try and get a natural "woman scorned" reaction? Or was that part of the script?

GA, you know, he's not someone I'd want to date or to see my daughter or sister date, but he does seem normal some of the time. I catch what I think is the odd glimpse of his normal everyday personality when he's not putting on the show. He's probably not that bad a guy, but is pretty much playing the dickhead wrestler part 24/7. He's young, he might grow up with time.
    I posted a link in this thread of an interview he did. Have a peek if you're interested.

I'm not making excuses for his behaviour which turn alot of people off, I'm just saying, he went in knowing what his job was, and so did his g/f. Just my opinions, by watching the show, I have no inside info.

More proof that he knew what his role was on the Bach'ette. Bringing this over from the media thread.

Originally posted by UnRealFan

Have you seen this?

Formerly engaged couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi aren't the only "Bachelor" alums dealing with heartbreak.

Current "Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky, who first had her heart broken when Pavelka refused to let her return to last season's "Bachelor" after she left him for her job, is about to experience another shock by one of her former reality show suitors.

According to RS entertainment wrestler Justin (Rated R) Rego carried on his showmance with Fedotowsky while still having two girlfriends at home during filming, Life & Style reports.

In exclusive photos obtained by the mag, Rego doesn't even bother waiting for his send-off episode to air before he is caught publicly embracing one of his girlfriends in his Canadian hometown.

The three-timing reality star, 26, reportedly had a difficult time keeping his hands off former girlfriend Jessica Spillas during a June 4 shopping trip in Toronto's Queen Street West neighborhood.

"They were laughing and joking together as if they didn't have a care in the world," an onlooker told the mag.

They are all nuts! The whole bunch of them! the question is, why do I waste time on this stuff???