Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin - Spoilers

Re: Justin - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3944571;
    Hmmmm, isn't it ironic, if that's Snookie, her real name is Nicole! She's on Jersey Shore. Ok, if I see her as Franks g/f I'll scream!
    There's a pic of Justin's GF in InTouch magazine. If I can, I'll scan it.

Thanks DeAnna fan.

Yuck on that picture of Justin and the girl (whoever she is. I've heard her name but don't know the show). They both look wasted and idiotic. If I were their parents I would want to crawl under a rock and die of shame. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3945629;
    Thanks DeAnna fan.
    Here you go!

Hmmm. Well, if it were at her blessing, I guess we don't have the "girlfriend scorned" that we did with Ed. So why, then, does the GF call to "warn Ali" that he's not there for the right reasons? Just to get even more exposure because it's a big scandal and will hit all the gossip magazines?

Every season this show gets more and more ridiculous. Long gone are the days of Trista and Andrew F, where at least I felt like the people going on were more or less there for the right reasons. Now it's just a free for all and a lark. Next thing we know it will be dumped by ABC, picked up by FOX and then we'll have all of them living in the same house and the Bachelor or Bachelorette having "date nights" in a different room every night in order to "get to know the suitors better."

Blech.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3945722;
    Hmmm. Well, if it were at her blessing, I guess we don't have the "girlfriend scorned" that we did with Ed. So why, then, does the GF call to "warn Ali" that he's not there for the right reasons? Just to get even more exposure because it's a big scandal and will hit all the gossip magazines?
    According to RS and some others, she contacted the show when she learned of a second girlfriend named Kimberly with whom Justin had been two-timing her before he went on the show.

I guess a blessing to date a second girl gets revoked when you find out it's actually a THIRD girl. Details, details.
    _(Moo!)

IMO, and this is just the way my sleuthing mind sees it. He had no intention of going on that show to find love, it was soley to be recognized. He is a wrestler, which is all fake anyway. His g/f gave him her blessings to go on the show (I hate when I read that but anyway) because she was in on it, as was Jessie Sulidas (from Jake's season). Jessie is from Toronto, so they have this former bachelor contestant who happens to also be from Toronto, call Ali on the phone. There's, I don't know, someone from GTA help me, 8 million people in the GTA? Of all people to help out, what luck!

Jessica has no one to turn to, so she contacts RS. Jessie contacts the producers, she just picked up the phone and called Ali. and voila we have a scandel.

Justin, IMO is a nice guy. He's a wrestler which if anyone has watched wrestling, its as fake as they come, and its all show. I've seen a couple of interviews with him, and IMO he's an ok guy. Everything is an act because of his wrestling career.

Someone posted in another thread, how ironic is it, that he never kissed Ali, never showed any connection at all, that's right, I never expected anything from him. He's always trailing behind.

He can take the scandle when he is let go, his job is all scandel. He made reference to "taking out" Kasey, its all scripted.

These are all MOO.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 06-22-2010 at 05:08 PM.

That's true, GA. He never had intimate moments with Ali, they never seemed to connect at all, so I guess his whole 'scandal' would be more embarrassing for Ali rather than heartbreaking. The whole thing is fake, IMO. He fits right in, and I doubt he'll lose any sleep over any of it.

This is what this show has become.

I met Justin last week through a work event, and although I don't have much insight to provide, as with most storylines on this show, what they will show of the Justin story next week will not really be the reality. Yes, he's a player, yes, he was probably sleeping around before the show and sweet talking some "not too bright" girls, and obviously he and Ali weren't into each other at all and he was there to promote his career, but big deal...I think what Ed did last season is 100 times worse, because he actually developed something with Jill (and got engaged!). Justin's just an unimportant character on this show, never was a contender

FORT Fogey

Almost all of these characters are on the show for exposure. At least Justin isn't annoying about it like what's that country music singer's name? Appearing on the show is a business decision for most of these guys anyway. Ali was doing the same thing last season. And now she suddenly likes Vienna after all of that complaining from last season.