Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin - Spoilers

Re: Justin - Spoilers

I thought he came across as boring and boy was that a lame drama with the 'burnt hand' thing.

For me (being spoiled) he had some nerve to call out Kasey for a very minor lie to the guys when he has been telling Ali and all of the viewers he is only there for her, wants to spend rest of his life with her, blah blah blah. What a tool.

To the best of my knowledge, Jessica played along with the whole subterfuge including grasping her own moment of fame after she finally realized he was playing her too. She has no respect for her fellow women or herself in my opinion. :nono

I mean no offense to you, Guardian Angel, at all. Just a difference of opinion based on what has been revealed so far.
    Last edited by IrishGal; 06-15-2010 at 03:50 AM.

Oh my gosh IrishGal! No offense taken whatsoever! :nono

I'm looking forward to seeing how all this takes place with the g/f since Jessie Sulidas from Jake's season was invloved, (Toronto gal) and she'll be on the Bachelor Pad. Most of them are in it for the exposure IMO so we might as well roll with it!

I saw this on twitter and don't know if it is true or not, but here it is. LOL:

Justin rego from the bachelorette and snooki spotted getting "frisky" at century room. Pictures and more coming soon!!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3933923;
    I like Justin, I like that he stood up to Kasey, and I'm sorry that his script is made to look like a two timing jerk.

We will hear more about the real Justin with time, I'm sure.
    GuardianAngel, I hope you know I adore you. Always have, always will, even though we're usually on "opposite teams." BUT (and you know I always have a "but...") the only way I want to see Justin again is on Tool Academy.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I think Justin is having fun with the whole thing. Doesn't really like Ali and is there for some media attention which he got. For some any attention is good attention. lol

Do I think MF knew of drama to come? Of course. The call to ABC and getting the call through to Ali were all orchestrated. I thought Jessie from Jake's season was a big instigator and seems like she has a role in this too.

I am also SOOOOO sick of all the exes. It was interesting the first time with Ed because it was new. Now it is non-stop with these exes and their stories. If your ex is a lead or a contestant on TB he's just not that into you. Having them call and be part of the show only will bring more of them out. It's not only the lead and suitors as fame whores now but the g/f at home are in on the money too. It's too much.

Here in the middle of it katincanada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3933923;
    I like Justin, I like that he stood up to Kasey, and I'm sorry that his script is made to look like a two timing jerk.

We will hear more about the real Justin with time, I'm sure.
    Probably RS will do a interview...get the real scope....and peice together all the edited parts for us so we can see what really went on! lol (before too long RS will be best friends with Justin)

Quote Originally Posted by katincanada;3944289;
    Probably RS will do a interview...get the real scope....and peice together all the edited parts for us so we can see what really went on! lol (before too long RS will be best friends with Justin)
    RS was very proud of himself with his Canadian Contact, ETCanada or I can't remember exactly. So maybe he'll use Justin to further his exposure in Canada.

Does Justin have an active fan f/book or Twitter? I can't seem to find anything on him that's active.

A match made in Heaven:

Sn00ki: Justin from the Bachlorette lmao wrestlerrrrr !!

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Hmmmm, isn't it ironic, if that's Snookie, her real name is Nicole! She's on Jersey Shore. Ok, if I see her as Franks g/f I'll scream!