Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Justin - Spoilers

Re: Justin - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3971332;
    There is a really good interview by Gina titled Exclusive Interview! Justin 'Rated-R' Rego's Defense: I was Naive, I was Betrayed. It goes into depth very well. I cannot link to it but you can google it to find it.

Another in depth interview piece on Justin from the Toronto Star ~ Reality Check
    Thanks BlondieGal! I had ever confidence in him, that he would not let up, once he was eliminated. I knew we wouldn't hear the end of him, and I give him credit for standing up to ABC. No one else, that I can remember has done what he's been doing. Wes tried for awhile, but Justin has not stopped.

This article, is a true statement of someone who refuses to be manipulated. The story about Jessica is very interesting. How sad that one has to revert to that. Its also interesting Justin mentioning TPTB dangling carrots, offering BP. I knew that was Jessie S's reward for helping out, I'm surprised Jessica wasn't invited as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3972137;
    Thanks BlondieGal! I had ever confidence in him, that he would not let up, once he was eliminated. I knew we wouldn't hear the end of him, and I give him credit for standing up to ABC. No one else, that I can remember has done what he's been doing. Wes tried for awhile, but Justin has not stopped.

This article, is a true statement of someone who refuses to be manipulated. The story about Jessica is very interesting. How sad that one has to revert to that. Its also interesting Justin mentioning TPTB dangling carrots, offering BP. I knew that was Jessie S's reward for helping out, I'm surprised Jessica wasn't invited as well.

Is Justin going on a cruise with people from the Bachelor Pad? Is that a rumor ABC put out there?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3972559;
    Is Justin going on a cruise with people from the Bachelor Pad? Is that a rumor ABC put out there?
    I'm pretty sure he is part of arranging that or maybe he's just doing his part in promoting it. Its not just for the BP. He has it on his f/b fan page, he twitters about it, and there is a website for it as well. I just went to the site to post the participants so far, and there are two new ones.

Exciting Announcement** TY BROWN and KASEY KAHL have joined the lineup for the Cruise! They are excited to join Justin Rego, Jesse Kovacs, David Good, Robby Descant, Natalie Getz and Juan Barbieri on the Fans of Reality TV Cruise! We will be announcing more Special Guests soon
    ETA Looks like Natalie is the only female so far? Just the way she likes it, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3971332;
    There is a really good interview by Gina titled Exclusive Interview! Justin 'Rated-R' Rego's Defense: I was Naive, I was Betrayed. It goes into depth very well. I cannot link to it but you can google it to find it.

Another in depth interview piece on Justin from the Toronto Star ~ Reality Check
    Justin is no saint but I do believe the part about producer manipulation and being offered BPad. We have heard these things far too many times now and yet people keep signing up for this show.

I just posted this in the spoilers, thought I'd copy it in here as well. I knew we would not hear the end of Justin and posted so way back when.

JustinRatedR another chance to negatively edit me!
    about 6 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    Reply Retweet .
    JustinRatedR I will not be there like I have said for the last few weeks because I do not want to give those revolting producers
    Reply Retweet .
    JustinRatedR will both be at the Men Tell All taping this weekend.. And joining them will be JESSIE from the last season of the Bachelor..
    Reply Retweet .
    JustinRatedR Just to give all my supporters a heads up, the two girls that are claiming to be "GF's" JESSICA and KIMBERLY

I feel like telling him: Then do the interview with RS, stupid.

I think having the exes on is a new low.

I do too Chelsie. I can't imagine for the life of me, how these women have no problem doing this, and that goes for Nicole too.

It' going to get even worse now. Instead of just money and an article in the rag for things in some instances we don't even kno are true they are now being rewarded with a trip to LA and 15 minututes of tv fame. These two are doing it for the fame and payback. It will be interesting to see if Nicole is at ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3984274;
    I just posted this in the spoilers, thought I'd copy it in here as well. I knew we would not hear the end of Justin and posted so way back when.
    That is so sad. Those two girls weren't even a big part of the show, why are they going to be there again?

With all the negativity (in general, not just this board) being thrown at Justin, i'm sorta feeling bad for him. Yes, he's lame and immature but he seems like an emotional guy. He seems even less stable than Frank. They're the two bad guys this season and I definitely think Frank will be okay after this but Justin?! He doesn't seem as resiliant.

I hope he stays far away from this show and i'm glad he stuck to his words and isn't attending the MTA.