Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Justin - Spoilers

Re: Justin - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3957401;

Is this the same guy posting pictures of Ali on his site?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3957985;
    Is this the same guy posting pictures of Ali on his site?
    I don't know about that, but Justin posted that statement on his own fan page earlier today. He told everyone yesterday that it was coming.

Justin Rego: My Time on Bachelorette Was a ‘Living Hell’

Justin “R-Rated” Rego has left The Bachelorette with this PG-rated thought.

“The producers of The Bachelorette took this experience that was supposed to be an amazing moment that I will never forget, and made it into a living hell for me,” Rego says in a statement posted on his Facebook page.

On Monday’s episode in Istanbul, Turkey, Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky read Rego the riot act after speaking with a woman named Jessica Spillas, who claimed to be Rego’s girlfriend in his hometown of Toronto.

Rego, who says he told producers prior to traveling to Turkey that he “wanted off the show” and “wanted to get on the first plane home,” tried to make a swift exit. But he had no such luck as the crew followed his every move and eventually convinced him to speak on camera to Fedotowsky one last time before he left the show.

“I feel betrayed, manipulated and unfairly lied to by both the producers of ABC’s The Bachelorette, and Jessica,” he says.

He says the producers sought his trust, only to have them “provoke and encourage this scandal to be something it wasn’t.”

“I no longer have any contact with Jessica, nor do I want her in my life in any way,” he says. “I was not in a relationship before I went on the show and I am still single now.” – Dahvi Shira
    Justin Rego: My Time on Bachelorette Was a ‘Living Hell’ - PEOPLE TV Watch
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

this was posted on Justins FB
    Justin Rego Hey guys! Join ME and many other guys from The Bachelorette on a 3 night Cruise to the Bahamas!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

There is a site for that cruise up already and its very similar to FORT's url! Unless its the same one they've used in the past, I don't know, never paid attention to these booze fests cruises I wonder if Jessie S is going. I bet she'll be p*ssed if she's not welcome!

The 2011 Cruise will feature Justin "Rated R" Rego, Juan Barbieri, Jesse Kovacs, David Good, Natalie Getz and Robby Descant! Stay tuned, as we will be making exciting announcements about more Special Guests soon!
    Fans of Reality TV Cruise - Home

David and Natalie? Aren't they part of the final 4 of Bach Pad? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3969350;
    David and Natalie? Aren't they part of the final 4 of Bach Pad? Interesting.
    hmmm, good point. I never thought of that.

I just came from another thread, and it was mentioned that Justin will not go to the MTA. He has said that right from the begining, so that's not news. I didn't read 11 pages yet, is there something going on with him?

He continously blames the producers for setting him up. Just wondered if there is any new news.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3970537;

I just came from another thread, and it was mentioned that Justin will not go to the MTA. He has said that right from the begining, so that's not news. I didn't read 11 pages yet, is there something going on with him?

He continously blames the producers for setting him up. Just wondered if there is any new news.
    Nothing that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3970537;

hmmmm, Wes Jr, only we know he had the girlfriends based on the texts they played as he wormed his way out of town...

There is a really good interview by Gina titled Exclusive Interview! Justin 'Rated-R' Rego's Defense: I was Naive, I was Betrayed. It goes into depth very well. I cannot link to it but you can google it to find it.

Another in depth interview piece on Justin from the Toronto Star ~ Reality Check
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-09-2010 at 12:45 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas