Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Justin - Spoilers

Re: Justin - Spoilers

There is a common theme here between Justin and Rozlyn and that is Jessie S. She left the Bachelor and said in exit interviews that she didn't witness anything out of line with Rozlyn and a producer, then at the WTA she miraculously remembered, in great detail, Rozlyn and the producer making out on the stairs. She's the Fleiss plant in all of this. :nono JMO

FORT Fan
    I liked Justin , he was a good guy...sensitive guy...and I think the producers treated him bad because he wanted off the show already in iceland, and therefore they portrayed him as bad as they could..and the Chris Harrison cough after the phone call was very telling.. I bet TPTB had planned Jessie and Jessica do take that phone call whenever the producers requested it...

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3957452;
    There is a common theme here between Justin and Rozlyn and that is Jessie S. She left the Bachelor and said in exit interviews that she didn't witness anything out of line with Rozlyn and a producer, then at the WTA she miraculously remembered, in great detail, Rozlyn and the producer making out on the stairs. She's the Fleiss plant in all of this. :nono JMO
    I agree.. I bet they give her plenty of money for doing it...it is disugsting really...it's real persons life we are talking about and they just trash it on national television...Wes, Rozlyn and now Justin...they are all victims.. I remember RS interviews with wes and rozlyn...then the real truth came out, what really happened..
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-30-2010 at 08:11 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3957470;
    I agree.. I bet they give her plenty of money for doing it...it is disugsting really...it's real persons life we are talking about and they just trash it on national television...Wes, Rozlyn and now Justin...they are all victims.. I remember RS interviews with wes and rozlyn...then the real truth came out, what really happened..
    Don't forget Megan from Jason's season.

Boy, it's crowded under that bus!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dobby24;3957474;
    Don't forget Megan from Jason's season.

Boy, it's crowded under that bus!!!
    Speaking of that bus, where is kasha and that bus?? It is time to put some more people under it. That bus was hysterical!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

We will not see either Justin or Frank on the MTA.
    BP please stop this mess!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3957511;
    We will not see either Justin or Frank on the MTA.
    I can understand Justin because Justin has had to explain himself sufficiently to Ali, but I betcha we see Frank!

The producers probably held the MTA over his head as well since the guys haven't had a chance to question him. Also, Ali has not had a chance to face him again and get answers under a calmer environment either.

Graham was at the MTA. It was very, very awkward with DeAnna, but they were both there, nonetheless.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3957442;
    I have supported him right from the begining. I was very confident his edit was going to crush him, Jessica/Jessie have helped in the crushing part.

IMO, I've always thought he was a nice guy. I'm glad he came out with that statement. He had no problem telling it like it is, and still keeping it professional.

ETA: I've invited him to join us here.
    GA, if he does visit, you might tell him to stay in the Justin folder on the other side. Most of us are slamming him pretty hard here. I really, really hope that one season you and I will see eye-to-eye on the guys. I'd like that SO much. But this is another instance where we see someone through different lenses. I think even if I had believed he MIGHT be a nice guy, those phone messages proving him a liar would have nailed the coffin shut for me.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fan

hahaha this is major funny..Im friends with justin rego on facebook and he just posted:

" Justin Rego this song goes out to ABC....

YouTube - Eminem - Not Afraid "

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3957401;
    This is interesting. He refers to it as his official statement regarding "Monday's show" .... no more, no less. Then, he talks about the pain he's suffered, etc.

I can't help but wonder if he plans on suing ABC and/or Jessica, and if so, if he may have a case. The use of the phone calls at the end may have crossed the line.

Until it is learned without a doubt that he two-timed anyone, I support him. And I support him for going on the show for his career.

If we learn for sure he was two-timing then my tune will change because I can't tolerate that.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3957546;
    GA, if he does visit, you might tell him to stay in the Justin folder on the other side. Most of us are slamming him pretty hard here. I really, really hope that one season you and I will see eye-to-eye on the guys. I'd like that SO much. But this is another instance where we see someone through different lenses. I think even if I had believed he MIGHT be a nice guy, those phone messages proving him a liar would have nailed the coffin shut for me.
    I'msotired its ok, being on the opposite sides and still respecting each other's opinions, is what matters. You have always done just that!

Sorry to quote myself but I posted this on June 14th

I like Justin, I like that he stood up to Kasey, and I'm sorry that his script is made to look like a two timing jerk.

We will hear more about the real Justin with time, I'm sure.
    I did not have any secret sources, I didn't sleuth very much this season because I don't care for Ali.

But since Justin is Canadian, I did some sleuthing on him and what I found was a nice guy. My conclusion before the show aired last week, was based on what I learned here on Fort with respect to editing.

I could clearly see who was involved for the fame and who wasn't.

Jessica claims she has no idea how the messages leaked. Why isn't anyone questioning that? Justin claims he left the show without a girlfriend. Perhaps while he was away, he realized that maybe Jessica was the girl for him. Maybe he made those calls so she knew how he was feeling and what he was thinking. A guy who makes a private phone call, that is bearing his soul, that should only be discussed between two people, she releases for everyone to hear.

Frank is taken to F3 and has the same feelings, wants his ex, I wonder if there are phone calls, I wonder if he will be crushed under that bus as well.

Jessie Sulidas gets a spot on the BP, and ETCanada!

As always JMHO

EETA
    JustinRatedR I want to say thanks to all that believe& to those who dont? I say your entitled to your opinion & feel free to contact me with ur questions
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 06-30-2010 at 09:00 PM.