Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Justin - Spoilers

Re: Justin - Spoilers

Jessica clearly gave them all the voicemails. I have a hunch he didn't know that until he watched the show last night. I bet he didn't see that part coming. He might have wanted to leave and was told no because that's not the first time we've heard that but that is besides the point. He came on the show with a g/f and I totally believe her on that. He also had feelings for her and the voicemails make that clear. He's just mad he got caught and I do think the g/f went off the script after she found out he cheated on her.

Interesting that he won't be on MTA. I'll believe that when I see it and he's really not there. lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3955968;
    Jessica clearly gave them all the voicemails. I have a hunch he didn't know that until he watched the show last night. I bet he didn't see that part coming. He might have wanted to leave and was told no because that's not the first time we've heard that but that is besides the point. He came on the show with a g/f and I totally believe her on that. He also had feelings for her and the voicemails make that clear. He's just mad he got caught and I do think the g/f went off the script after she found out he cheated on her.

Interesting that he won't be on MTA. I'll believe that when I see it and he's really not there. lol
    So how does the picture of Justin and Jessica kissing in public not long ago that has shown up in the media fit in to all of this?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

So I wonder then if the pre-season sleuth info that another of Ali's guys wanted to leave during the amazing journey (and the suggestion it was Kasey) was actually Justin?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3956067;
    So how does the picture of Justin and Jessica kissing in public not long ago that has shown up in the media fit in to all of this?
    This is a total guess...I wonder if he went home from the show they were still together and things were fine. That would mean when the pic was taken they were really a couple. Could it be they just broke up because he didn't know that she gave them voicemails and he either just saw them or she told him right before it came on tv?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

There is an uncut version of Justin's interview on the ET Canada website. It's pretty interesting. He does seem quite upset as to how he was portrayed and therefore will not participate on the Men Tell All. He's disgusted and feels betrayed by the producers. I never thought I'd see the day that a two-timer is waving around his victim card crying foul when it comes back to him. :nono
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Here is the interview with Justin at a restaurant down the street from me.

Justin Rego Stops by Rude Native

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3956590;
    Here is the interview with Justin at a restaurant down the street from me.

Justin Rego Stops by Rude Native
    Oh, that's a classic title. Love it.

Thanks to all you wonderful Canadian FORTers for filling us in. Next, I guess he'll show us his mom's phone bill. (with white out and incoming calls from Iceland written in ink)
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3957401;
    He does make a strong point about the producers! We know that they certainly are not above doing what they have to sometimes to help create a scandal.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I have supported him right from the begining. I was very confident his edit was going to crush him, Jessica/Jessie have helped in the crushing part.

IMO, I've always thought he was a nice guy. I'm glad he came out with that statement. He had no problem telling it like it is, and still keeping it professional.

ETA: I've invited him to join us here.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 06-30-2010 at 08:20 PM.