Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Justin - Spoilers

Re: Justin - Spoilers

Jessie doesn't call Ali on her cell phone. CH shows up at Ali's door, tells her someone needs to talk to her, then he goes to the phone in her room & calls Jessie. Of course, the call was arranged. The time differences would have to be worked out & it would have to be arranged that Justin's gf would be at Jessie's at a particular time when Ali was available to talk. I wouldn't be surprised if the scene where we saw Justin's gf talking to Ali was re-shot when they got back to the US. They maybe just used their voices for the actual call, then filmed the two girls at Jessie's pretending to call Ali at a later date.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Se Jesse didn't know Jessica before Justin went on the Bachelorette?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Newbie

The ET Canada interview with Justin was interesting. It was hard to tell what order the conversation actually took because the whole thing was so heavily edited. Here's what I remember (from memory) -

Host: How did you think you could get away with this?

Justin: There's nothing to get away with. I didn't have a girlfriend when I went on the show.

Host: You said repeatedly that you were on the show for the right reasons... to meet Ali... fall in love...

Justin: It was great going on the show... I value my relationships with the guys the most... I was open to the idea (Justin tried so hard to dance around answering this question!!!)

Justin: I didn't appreciate Ali confronting me in front of the guys. I didn't want to be a part of a huge scandal... I wasn't able to get my words out... that's why I had to get outta there.

(ET Canada played 2 or 3 phone messages that Justin left for Jessica telling her how much he missed her... to wait for him... that going on the show was not such a good idea because it's her he wants to be with...

THEN, they showed 2 text messages where Justin says (among other things).... "I know I want to marry you Jess.")

Host: My bull**** meter is absolutely going crazy right now. (Gotta love this woman - too hilarious!!!)

Justin: Jessica and I have a past. We weren't together when I went on the show. She helped me with my foot and she showed qualities that I want in the woman I marry...

.... more bull**** to come. Justin has part 2 of his interview tomorrow.

Thanks for the recap Believe. I watched it too. Interesting that Jessie Sulidas was the co anchor for his segment!!

Quote Originally Posted by Believe;3954817;
    The ET Canada interview with Justin was interesting. It was hard to tell what order the conversation actually took because the whole thing was so heavily edited. Here's what I remember (from memory) -

Host: How did you think you could get away with this?

Justin: There's nothing to get away with. I didn't have a girlfriend when I went on the show.

Host: You said repeatedly that you were on the show for the right reasons... to meet Ali... fall in love...

Justin: It was great going on the show... I value my relationships with the guys the most... I was open to the idea (Justin tried so hard to dance around answering this question!!!)

Justin: I didn't appreciate Ali confronting me in front of the guys. I didn't want to be a part of a huge scandal... I wasn't able to get my words out... that's why I had to get outta there.

(ET Canada played 2 or 3 phone messages that Justin left for Jessica telling her how much he missed her... to wait for him... that going on the show was not such a good idea because it's her he wants to be with...

THEN, they showed 2 text messages where Justin says (among other things).... "I know I want to marry you Jess.")

Host: My bull**** meter is absolutely going crazy right now. (Gotta love this woman - too hilarious!!!)

Justin: Jessica and I have a past. We weren't together when I went on the show. She helped me with my foot and she showed qualities that I want in the woman I marry...

.... more bull**** to come. Justin has part 2 of his interview tomorrow.
    And yet, people who read what he said in interview on People mag. site are still pro-justin and saying ali was wrong for not having conversation with justin in private. I never can figure the love for the bad boy and excuses for justin. go figure!

JustinRatedR Im going to send out a statement in regards to last nights episode on my FB Fan Page..
    So does this mean they DO have access to their fanpage? Hmmm...

Ali didn't have the conversation with him in private because that was part of the plan. They needed the guys reaction to all this, and all the camera work panning to Frank, since he'll be the next one up. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3954823;
    And yet, people who read what he said in interview on People mag. site are still pro-justin and saying ali was wrong for not having conversation with justin in private. I never can figure the love for the bad boy and excuses for justin. go figure!
    Yeah, I noticed that right off. I don't get it! I guess due to how this show has treated other people in the past (Wes, Rozlyn).

ET Canada:
    They just showed Jessica, Kimberley and Justin on ET Canada.
    Looks like Jessica and Justin are not together.
    Justin accuses Jessica of exposing him to get her 15 minutes of fame.
    Jessica denies releasing the voice messages and has no idea how that happened.
    Justin says he wanted off the show, but the producers did not let him.
    He says he was supposed to have a private talk with Ali that day telling her he wanted to leave.
    He believes Jessica behind the voice mail message leaks.
    He will not be appearing on the Men Tell All.
    He says he is working with charities and wants to be a police officer.

Justin was on Mojo in the morning this morning its a local radio station here in Detroit. He basically denied everything. Said the phone call in Iceland was to his mom who made him contact Jessica.

You can listen to it if you google the show name

So when were those staged photos of Jessica and Justin seen kissing on the streets in Life & Style magaizine done?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."