Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesse - Spoilers

Jesse - Spoilers

Jesse

Hometown: Peculiar, MO

Resides in: Kansas City, MO

What he consider his greatest achievement to date: Owning his own home, buying a truck and being happy where he lives

What is his best date memory: Having a food fight!

Three items he'd bring on a desert island: A torch, drinks and his girlfriend

His three best attributes: Being sincere, kind and having a good work ethic

Tattoo Count: At least two...

Re: Jesse - Spoilers

Read the moderators' warning before posting here. We will open the threads a little later to give everyone a chance to read. Thanks.

Contestant Threads ***Please Read***
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

He is SO cute! Any ideas when he goes? I think I've figured out F1,2, and 4 - thanks to all the sleuthers here - but can't come up with F3. Actually, he seems more mature than a lot of the 24 yr-olds I come into contact with daily!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3919920;
    He is SO cute! Any ideas when he goes? I think I've figured out F1,2, and 4 - thanks to all the sleuthers here - but can't come up with F3. Actually, he seems more mature than a lot of the 24 yr-olds I come into contact with daily!
    I thought he was a real gentelman w/ Ali. Some lady will be very lucky having him.

I don't remember, but he doesn't make final 4. Kirk does.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3919920;
    Beachmom, thetinydancer has a terrific chart in the thread titled Master Contestant Chart. It shows who is eliminated each episode (up till the FRC - we still don't know about that). The chart was updated through the sleuthing season, so be sure to find the most current one toward the end of thread.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I was trying to find that Master List thread and now I see that Jesse is let go in NY. I can't stand that Justin stays until Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3922063;
    I was trying to find that Master List thread and now I see that Jesse is let go in NY. I can't stand that Justin stays until Turkey.
    Ugh me either. Jesse seems like such a good guy whereas I really can't get that good guy feeling from Justin.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Well we now know why she let Jesse go and kept silent Chris. Jesse is on Bachelor Pad which started filming last week. They had to get him off the Bette before it got spoiled. So much for his dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3935959;
    Well we now know why she let Jesse go and kept silent Chris. Jesse is on Bachelor Pad which started filming last week. They had to get him off the Bette before it got spoiled. So much for his dogs.
    I said the same thing "What about your dogs"? I guess he didn't want the country life after all.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Bach Pad is only filming for a couple of weeks - he has been home since early April........... with his dogs
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast