Page 1 of 73 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Frank - Spoilers

Frank

Hometown: Bartlett, IL

Resides in: Geneva, IL

The most outrageous thing he has have done: Quit his job, packed his bags and headed to Europe to make it up as he went along.

His favorite holiday: Thanksgiving -- people come together with no expectations of gifts, purely to be together.

Three items would he bring to a desert island: Notebooks & Pens, guitar and an amazing girl -- everything he loves in life!

His ultimate date: Fiji or Bora Bora -- oceanside bungalow, just drinking wine, making love and talking until the sun rises

Tattoo Count: 0

Re: Frank - Spoilers

From the stickied thread at the top of the spoiler forum:
    Please note, the contestant threads very kindly set up by GuardianAngel in this forum are for spoilers only.

If the threads become full of off-topic chatter about who your favourite is, who you think is best for Ali etc. or devolve into fan camp handouts they will be closed and not reopened.

GA has been good enough to take the time to set them up, please don't give us cause to close them.

Thank you.
    Please use the contestant threads in the regular show forum for random comments about the guys.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Newbie

I'm wondering if there isn't something to Frank being a plant. In addition to what we know from Reality Steve, and his almost fake reaction to her, his reaction to the voting off box seemed made for tv ...this is serious emphasis emphasis... Someone is going home... Seems a bit dramatic, fake and scripted to me. But I will wait to see how it plays out but that is my first gut feeling.

I can easily see MF & Co. being so evil as to force a reluctant Frank to lead Ali on until the end. But would Frank do it? He has plenty of chances to grab a moment with her and whisper to her that he wants to leave but they won't let him, so they have to play along. I'm sure they warned him not to tell her but any decent man would. Either he is rotten or she knew it was coming. I am hoping he is not rotten.
    Last edited by IrishGal; 05-27-2010 at 04:46 AM.

I could see Frank being a plant and maybe they said he would only be there for so many weeks. But they dragged him to F3. Of course, They wouldnt let Ali know, they want the big drama on TV when he wants to go.

FORT Fan

I could also see them saying, "Do what we want and we'll let you be the next bachelor and he believes it." That's what Jake did-and by total luck it ended up happening- and really what Ali did too. I don't think she had any interest in ending up with Jake. Thank goodness.

FORT Newbie

Frank has a new facebook fan page up

Quote Originally Posted by Shotclr;3916607;
    Frank has a new facebook fan page up
    Are you sure?

FORT Newbie

HTML Code:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Frank-Neuschaefer/125043370857981?v=info
    Not very good at posting links but here it is. Otherwise search for Frank Neuschaefer and the fan page will come up.

Yes, it's there. I just searched "Frank the bachelorette" & it was right up top for all to see.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Page 1 of 73 123456789101151 ... LastLast