Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by asim;3921244;
    Bloomers, I completely agree with this, and then when he sees maybe others have a stronger relationship and he is not going to be F1, fame and glory, he decides to bow out.
    Maybe he thinks they have stronger connection but we know Ali was into Frank the most at this moment its sad that he couldnt get over his insecurities and see ali was really falling for him Ali said she was crazy about him after their first date that speaks volumes
    Team Roberto

I just had an opportunity to view the sneak peek. It has been very
    confusing trying to figure out Frank wanting to leave, especially after
    they bonded so quickly on their 1 on 1. It certainly seems as though
    he was struck with a big dose of *reality* when he was watching Ali with Kirk. Any thoughts of feeling special would have evaporated in an
    instant. It took the wind right out of his sails.

Looking at the master contestant list Frank is granted more time with Ali
    than any of the other bachelors. I wonder if this is because the producers
    knew how attracted Ali was to Frank, and felt they could shift his
    desire to leave by awarding more time together?
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Regular

Don't you think the scene with Kirk and Ali and the director yelling "cut" was part of the script? Look at the reaction it got from the guys? It was bound to create drama and would flush out the jealous guy so they could build on that to creat more drama

Quote Originally Posted by moxie 48;3921861;
    Don't you think the scene with Kirk and Ali and the director yelling "cut" was part of the script? Look at the reaction it got from the guys? It was bound to create drama and would flush out the jealous guy so they could build on that to creat more drama

IMO it wasn't part of the scene. So when the director yelled cut Kirk and Ali were in the heat of the moment and wanted to keep kissing. I guess we will see it all play out next week.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3921407;
    What is the "master contestant list"? Who makes the list, and when, and what does it mean?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3921906;
    What is the "master contestant list"? Who makes the list, and when, and what does it mean?
    It's a chart of all the spoilers that we know to date. It is a topic in the spoiler section about 20th down on the list right now. Latest chart is on page 11. It is a great one page summary!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3921407;
    I just had an opportunity to view the sneak peek. It has been very
    confusing trying to figure out Frank wanting to leave, especially after
    they bonded so quickly on their 1 on 1. It certainly seems as though
    he was struck with a big dose of *reality* when he was watching Ali with Kirk. Any thoughts of feeling special would have evaporated in an
    instant. It took the wind right out of his sails.

Maybe I will feel differently about Frank once we see how this plays out or get more info about the manipulations involved, but he seems like such a weenie if the main reason he ran back to his ex-girlfriend is because he finds out that Ali isn't ready to run away with him after one great date. Talk about wishy-washy. Suck it up, man!

To actually take anything at face value with all the editing this show does to give the impression it wants is really not a good idea to me.

We are never going to know the true story about Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3921234;
    After watching Ali deliberately continue to kiss Frank when the director yelled, "Cut!" he realized his ex-girlfriend looked pretty good.

After watching that preview, I can see that Frank had built up a relationship with Ali in his mind that was not going to allow him to be able to withstand sharing her with the other guys. As soon as he saw her in the bed scene with Kirk which was very real, I think he began to think of going back to his girlfriend who t least would be an exclusive relationship.
    I personally think that is when he started asking out. I also think that is when they should have let him go.
    Here is where I am having a little bit of trouble believing that this is when Frank would have decided he wanted to leave. He can't have had enough time with Ali to have really fallen in love with her, so unless he is someone who is overly possessive in real life, then this just seems like he is following a script by announcing how jealous he is after just one date. I see shades of Jake after his one date with Jillian - going on and on and gushing about Jillian.

And IF Frank wants to leave out of jealousy because he is seeing Ali with other guys, then his early exit from the show wouldn't have anything to do with his underlying feelings for the ex-gf, would it? To me that would seem to be a very insincere reason for leaving at this juncture.

I still get the feeling that Frank is there to play a part. If he acts like he is jealous of the other guys, then it will only make Ali like him that much more. Let's not forget that Frank does make it to the F3, and there are rumors of a "filmed" reunion of him getting back with the ex-gf. This all screams scripted to me. It is possible, though, that Frank's conscience got the best of him, and he did want out at some point. I just don't think that it was this early in the show, though.

FORT Regular

I am starting to concur too that Frank may be doing a bit of acting. The premise of this show sounds pretty cool...nice little expense paid vacation with some luxury locales thrown in. If you're an aspiring screenwriter...this is a great way to see some inner workings of production...maybe some good script ideas. But after a while it is not a game...some really good guys are there with real feelings. The lead, Ali, seems like a nice girl...and hey, she deserves someone who really does care for her. Hopefully that is the reason Frank wants out....not because it's written in a script that he will play along until the final 3. As someone said, we probably will not hear all of Frank's story....but I'll be interested to see how his storyline plays and what he has to say about it afterwards. Also it will be interesting to hear the scoop on the girlfriend...wonder how she liked Frank and Ali's first date?