Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Hmm - after watching the sneak peak for the BNL video, I think we can safely say that week three was when Frank initially asked to leave the show. He looks not only jealous, but ticked off.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3920737;
    Hmm - after watching the sneak peak for the BNL video, I think we can safely say that week three was when Frank initially asked to leave the show. He looks not only jealous, but ticked off.
    Thats Exactly what i thought. Frank builds strong connection with Ali on their 1:1 and when he later finds out she is building the same connection with couple of the other guys he starts to back up and even asks to leave
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3920737;
    I agree!!!! Perhaps he was initially there for Ali and decided he didn't need to go through this ridiculous process. Perhaps he really felt cheated on since he said she felt like his GF, especially after the director said cut and they kept going at it! Kirk is FINE though heh
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3920756;
    I agree!!!! Perhaps he was initially there for Ali and decided he didn't need to go through this ridiculous process. Perhaps he really felt cheated on since he said she felt like his GF, especially after the director said cut and they kept going at it! Kirk is FINE though heh
    Frank staked a claim on Ali at the git-go - ''girlfriend'' = '' jealous of the other guys'' = ''can't stand seeing her with other guys'' = and several other things that he said - he sounds possessive of Ali - and the jealous edit is going to be all his..................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

There is fan made video of Frank and ali already on youtube..Search Frank and Ali~ Falling to watch the video, this just shows how the non-spoiled audience are falling For frank already.. MF is a genius
    Team Roberto

I know my friends who told me not to tell them any spoilers say Frank is the best choice for Ali. I really want to tell them about Tahiti so they will stop gushing about thier connection. That is why I have to come here and vent about it.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

I'm so confused right now! Does he leave because he's a plant? Does he leave because he realizes he really wants to be with his ex? Or does he leave because he feels that Ali is cheating on him? I'm hearing all of these things and I am confused about what is spoiler and what is speculation. Do we not know?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3921210;
    I'm so confused right now! Does he leave because he's a plant? Does he leave because he realizes he really wants to be with his ex? Or does he leave because he feels that Ali is cheating on him? I'm hearing all of these things and I am confused about what is spoiler and what is speculation. Do we not know?
    I think...

His reasons for leaving are speculation
    We are in the spoilers because we know he leaves and under what circumstances.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3921210;
    After watching Ali deliberately continue to kiss Frank when the director yelled, "Cut!" he realized his ex-girlfriend looked pretty good.

After watching that preview, I can see that Frank had built up a relationship with Ali in his mind that was not going to allow him to be able to withstand sharing her with the other guys. As soon as he saw her in the bed scene with Kirk which was very real, I think he began to think of going back to his girlfriend who t least would be an exclusive relationship.
    I personally think that is when he started asking out. I also think that is when they should have let him go.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3921234;
    After watching Ali deliberately continue to kiss Frank when the director yelled, "Cut!" he realized his ex-girlfriend looked pretty good.

After watching that preview, I can see that Frank had built up a relationship with Ali in his mind that was not going to allow him to be able to withstand sharing her with the other guys. As soon as he saw her in the bed scene with Kirk which was very real, I think he began to think of going back to his girlfriend who t least would be an exclusive relationship.
    I personally think that is when he started asking out. I also think that is when they should have let him go.
    Bloomers, I completely agree with this, and then when he sees maybe others have a stronger relationship and he is not going to be F1, fame and glory, he decides to bow out.