Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

FORT sun

Re: Frank - Spoilers

I am thinking that Frank was hired to write his own romance storyboard for his bit. maybe that is too scripted, and I think there were a few real tears. Frank's romance story might be the only one standing at the after the final rose ceremony. I don't know why anyone should be mad at Frank. His character was not edited to be all cuddly, or funny, or anything, but a whiner, so why would anyone miss him?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kbt;3997153;
    If you search for frank's fan page on facebook, you will see a very interesting post by his mother up at the top (look for his last name) -- suggesting that you never sign a contract that will not allow you to live by your values (I am paraphrasing, but that's the point of it).
    That may also be why we saw Frank crying so much as well. No only did he hurt a woman, but perhaps he compromised values his parents had tried to instill in his upbringing.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by madlyophelia;3995872;
    There wasn't one nanosecond of Frank's journey that came across as real to me. In fact, the staged reunion with Nicole seemed to validate the earlier rumors about how she was in on this from the beginning. Wasn't she the one who suggested he wear Reid-like glasses? Funny how Frank returned to Tahiti without the glasses to break up with Ali.

If this was actually filmed during Frank's HT date, from the locations, it would've been spring. They had Frank walking all over the downtown of the city, but then he headed up Michigan Ave and the last outside shot was clearly on a little street in the Gold Coast area, probably between Division and North Ave. You could see the lake in the background and the parkway plantings fit in with that area. Nicole could live in a high-rise building around there. It looked to be a studio or it could've been a hotel in Tahiti, if that is what the smart money is on - that Frank and Nicole got trips to Tahiti as part of the deal, although I don't see why it would be necessary.

IMO Frank was as big as jerk as Justin (and I'm glad Ali got to say so). His attempts to show how emotionally difficult it was for him didn't seem real., In fact, it took him quite a long time to even express anything remotely like being sorry. He made it all about him. Selfish, selfish, selfish!
    The prescription in his glasses showed he was very near sighted. I suppose at times he wore contacts.

FORT sun

Now, if the show had presented him as this witty funny guy who stole your heart, then made him a "hero" to realize he has this ultimate love...
    BUT because of all the side line drama, the audience hasn't had enough time to get to know any of the characters... I actually disliked how much TIME Frank's 2 bit story took.