Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273 LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 724

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

  1. #711
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3992702;
    I'm a little annoyed, I think RS was wrong regarding Frank. He said Frank would be the most hated man in bachelorette history but I think the opposite happened. He did NOT come off as bad as I thought he would have and I feel like the show gave him a big break. He didn't look like a Justin or Wes, there was a human and emotional side to their "break up", it felt like a real story that viewers could relate to. He tried it out with Ali, thought he could fall in love with her but his heart was with someone else. This happens in real life and he will be forgiven by the viewers because of that. Ugh.
    Exactly as I see it.

  2. #712
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Just watched the break up again and Frank was bawling his eyes out. His face, ears and eyes were red from crying. As for Ali, for one who had been crying, her eyes were pretty clear and white after she hugged Frank to depart. She had been crying while they embraced. But her eyes were clear and white after the hug.

    You sure the joke was not on Frank?

  3. #713
    FORT Newbie madlyophelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3992702;
    I'm a little annoyed, I think RS was wrong regarding Frank. He said Frank would be the most hated man in bachelorette history but I think the opposite happened. He did NOT come off as bad as I thought he would have and I feel like the show gave him a big break. He didn't look like a Justin or Wes, there was a human and emotional side to their "break up", it felt like a real story that viewers could relate to.
    There wasn't one nanosecond of Frank's journey that came across as real to me. In fact, the staged reunion with Nicole seemed to validate the earlier rumors about how she was in on this from the beginning. Wasn't she the one who suggested he wear Reid-like glasses? Funny how Frank returned to Tahiti without the glasses to break up with Ali.

    If this was actually filmed during Frank's HT date, from the locations, it would've been spring. They had Frank walking all over the downtown of the city, but then he headed up Michigan Ave and the last outside shot was clearly on a little street in the Gold Coast area, probably between Division and North Ave. You could see the lake in the background and the parkway plantings fit in with that area. Nicole could live in a high-rise building around there. It looked to be a studio or it could've been a hotel in Tahiti, if that is what the smart money is on - that Frank and Nicole got trips to Tahiti as part of the deal, although I don't see why it would be necessary.

    IMO Frank was as big as jerk as Justin (and I'm glad Ali got to say so). His attempts to show how emotionally difficult it was for him didn't seem real., In fact, it took him quite a long time to even express anything remotely like being sorry. He made it all about him. Selfish, selfish, selfish!

  4. #714
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Living;3995770;
    Just watched the break up again and Frank was bawling his eyes out. His face, ears and eyes were red from crying. As for Ali, for one who had been crying, her eyes were pretty clear and white after she hugged Frank to depart. She had been crying while they embraced. But her eyes were clear and white after the hug.

    You sure the joke was not on Frank?
    More like from guilt. Sure, I think those tears were real, but I think it's due to hurting Ali like he did.

    I don't think he and Nicole got to go to Tahiti though.

    As for the ATFR, I can see Ali crying again.

  5. #715
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,043

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by madlyophelia;3995872;
    There wasn't one nanosecond of Frank's journey that came across as real to me. In fact, the staged reunion with Nicole seemed to validate the earlier rumors about how she was in on this from the beginning. Wasn't she the one who suggested he wear Reid-like glasses? Funny how Frank returned to Tahiti without the glasses to break up with Ali.

    If this was actually filmed during Frank's HT date, from the locations, it would've been spring. They had Frank walking all over the downtown of the city, but then he headed up Michigan Ave and the last outside shot was clearly on a little street in the Gold Coast area, probably between Division and North Ave. You could see the lake in the background and the parkway plantings fit in with that area. Nicole could live in a high-rise building around there. It looked to be a studio or it could've been a hotel in Tahiti, if that is what the smart money is on - that Frank and Nicole got trips to Tahiti as part of the deal, although I don't see why it would be necessary.

    IMO Frank was as big as jerk as Justin (and I'm glad Ali got to say so). His attempts to show how emotionally difficult it was for him didn't seem real., In fact, it took him quite a long time to even express anything remotely like being sorry. He made it all about him. Selfish, selfish, selfish!
    The MTA and ATFR are in part about getting your pound of flesh. Chris Harrison has made it plain that he is gunning for Frank. He "has questions for Frank" which translates into he is going to grill him.

    Besides how early did he know, did he go to the producers and ask to leave, what was their response (yeah, right), and did he talk to Ali about Nicole, I don't know what else Chris Harrison can ask Frank. Although I thought the whole situation was a sorry mess, Frank did a good job of explaining it nevertheless.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  6. #716
    FORT Fanatic IrishGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    782

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    All Frank had to do was whisper in Ali's ear...this isn't going to work out, please send me home. He didn't have the guts to do it and he will always be a little weenie to me. He disgusts me.

  7. #717
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3996520;
    All Frank had to do was whisper in Ali's ear...this isn't going to work out, please send me home. He didn't have the guts to do it and he will always be a little weenie to me. He disgusts me.
    as much as I don't think he should have gone on the show in the first place if he had unresolved feelings for an ex, he's still miles ahead of Ed in my books. At least he didn't stay until the VERY end, have her move to Chicago, etc.

  8. #718
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    All I know is that Frank is treated better than Roberto. Crazy.

  9. #719
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3996520;
    All Frank had to do was whisper in Ali's ear...this isn't going to work out, please send me home. He didn't have the guts to do it and he will always be a little weenie to me. He disgusts me.
    I agree. Maybe Frank couldn't leave when he wanted, but he didn't have to keep encouraging her. Ali mentioned to him several times that she felt like he was pulling away. He could have continued with the distance (like Graham), but he didn't...he "straightened" up & gave Ali more mooshy mooshy words & continues to lead her on.

    You're right Atem, Frank is treated better than Roberto by some.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  10. #720
    kbt
    kbt is offline
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    If you search for frank's fan page on facebook, you will see a very interesting post by his mother up at the top (look for his last name) -- suggesting that you never sign a contract that will not allow you to live by your values (I am paraphrasing, but that's the point of it).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.