Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2161626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Ali saying what Frank did was selfish..it was.

What about what Ali did on Jake's season?
    Go back to job then call wanting to come back?

I say Frank and Ali are both selfish and it was just Karma full circle.

Frank and Nicole probably won't last..but then I don't see anything lasting for Ali either.

The scene with Frank going back to Nicole was staged. Why didn't the show give Ali as much consideration with this situation as they did Justin? CH sat down and talked with Ali about Justin..then the show just goes on "shoots" with Frank..what a farce.

Just my opinions.

FORT Newbie

Re: Frank - all that luggage?

I haven't read through the threads yet, so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

But Frank took two suitcases and a backpack to Tahiti for one night, just to break up with Ali and go back home immediately?

I don't think so. I think Nicole is there in Tahiti. It was probably a vacation the producers offered them to stage those little reunion and farewell scenes.

Nicole had a swimsuit on under her shirt, in the motel room where Frank met her.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Winyan;3993494;
    I haven't read through the threads yet, so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

But Frank took two suitcases and a backpack to Tahiti for one night, just to break up with Ali and go back home immediately?

I don't think so. I think Nicole is there in Tahiti. It was probably a vacation the producers offered them to stage those little reunion and farewell scenes.

Nicole had a swimsuit on under her shirt, in the motel room where Frank met her.
    i noticed that also. If he truly went back to Chicago after the RC in LA, he would have taken only one small backpack to Tahiti IF he was only going to tell Ali his decision. He would have left all his other stuff in Chicago.

I believe the Tahiti trip for him and Nicole was part of the deal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Winyan;3993494;

I'm gonna have to watch again. These are major points.

Quote Originally Posted by beader;3993517;
    i noticed that also. If he truly went back to Chicago after the RC in LA, he would have taken only one small backpack to Tahiti IF he was only going to tell Ali his decision. He would have left all his other stuff in Chicago.

I believe the Tahiti trip for him and Nicole was part of the deal.
    This makes sense to me too.
    I was surprised to see how easy & positive Frank's edit was last night. Considering the exageratedly bad edits a lot of contestants get, both this season & others, it stood out as downright odd, especially if you take into account what he did.
    The first thing I thought last night was: "Who the heck is Frank blackmailing & what does he have on them?" to get such a positive, sympathetic edit.

I could never stand the little weasel & would have loved him to be presented as Jerk King of the World, but they were way too nice to him.

Maybe the edit & the trip for the girlfriend were rewards for playing along with whatever the producers wanted, at Ali's expense. Since it worked, he got rewarded.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3994243;
    I was surprised to see how easy & positive Frank's edit was last night. Considering the exageratedly bad edits a lot of contestants get, both this season & others, it stood out as downright odd, especially if you take into account what he did.
    The first thing I thought last night was: "Who the heck is Frank blackmailing & what does he have on them?" to get such a positive, sympathetic edit.

I could never stand the little weasel & would have loved him to be presented as Jerk King of the World, but they were way too nice to him.

Maybe the edit & the trip for the girlfriend were rewards for playing along with whatever the producers wanted, at Ali's expense. Since it worked, he got rewarded.
    How incredibly awkward and funny would it have been for Ali and Frank to have run into each other in Tahiti after the fact.. Ali did say that she was there after with Family for a while (and possibly her F1) THAT is something I would want to see on TV! A Frank beat down infront of everyone

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;3995585;
    How incredibly awkward and funny would it have been for Ali and Frank to have run into each other in Tahiti after the fact.. Ali did say that she was there after with Family for a while (and possibly her F1) THAT is something I would want to see on TV! A Frank beat down infront of everyone
    Hysterical. Roberto did NOT look happy at the RC. I wish we could see a smackdown whether or not he's the F1 at ATFR just for my own entertainment.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

My feeling is Ali is married and the Frank issue is small potatoes in relation to what MF has in store. Why make a big deal out of it to distract from what is coming. What people should remember and be talking about, about this season is not Justin nor Frank, but TB has produced an instant bride. That the system (show) works etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3994243;

Yeah, what does Frank have on them? Maybe, he's the only 'happy ending' the show can use for ratings?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3992835;
    Doesn't mean he's honestly in love with her - which I don't believe he is. He has a lot of "emotional hiding" to do - and will have for a long time (i.e. 'till the press dies down). Give it a year or two. It won't last. I hope he doesn't get as far as marriage - for both his and Nicole's sakes.

Oh, and another indicator.....he was completely unemotional while making up with his girlfriend. There was no passion in his voice or emotion in his eyes.

The only thing I picked up on was a look of fear and the need for stability.
    Even to have that fear means he is not indifferent. One thing though, the contestants are given so much quiet time to think and get into thier minds. Maybe it is true he could not forget Nicole. Jesse or any of the other contestants would have stayed and separeted after 3 months. Frank was true and did not continue with the farce. Also, seeing all the behind the scenes orchestration with the romance. He may have felt that what he had before with Nicole was purer than this. Even Roberto does not know if Ali loves him at this stage. Frank went for what he was sure about and no doubt right now it is Nicole. Even if they lasts 3 months, it is more than most TB.

Frank is not bad afterall.