Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3919813;
    I think that Ali really likes Frank and everything he's about. She lists everything she wants in a man and says that Frank has it all. Little does she know what happens! I'm hoping that Frank was not her supposed F1 before he dismissed himself.
    In an interview she said that what she went in wanting changed and that she was looking more for a feeling. She also said that she wasn't going to pick someone just for the show. So I think if he was the F1 then she picked no one (Which I dont think is the case she is way too happy ) or he wasnt going to be the f1 in the first place jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3919818;
    In an interview she said that what she went in wanting changed and that she was looking more for a feeling. She also said that she wasn't going to pick someone just for the show. So I think if he was the F1 then she picked no one (Which I dont think is the case she is way too happy ) or he wasnt going to be the f1 in the first place jmo
    That makes sense and I hope you are right. She kept saying in interviews that the way she was treated by someone was better than them having this or that characteristic.

Honestly, I almost bought what Frank was selling. I thought he was convincing and it looks like Ali did too.

I really do think that she is upset in Tahiti in those caps though. She even says that she wonders if something is wrong with her. That has got to hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3919813;
    I think that Ali really likes Frank and everything he's about. She lists everything she wants in a man and says that Frank has it all. Little does she know what happens! I'm hoping that Frank was not her supposed F1 before he dismissed himself.
    After watching umpteen seasons of this show on and off (started with Trista), I'm pretty sure the story they're going to try and sell us is that she wanted one thing- quirky, smart, funny, and whatever #4 she listed- but then fell in love with someone totally different. She thought she wanted Frank but then will realize that the love and trust she has with (insert CL or Roberto here) far outweighs what she thought she wanted or could imagine.

The only thing is I'm hoping that the storyline they're going be feeding us will be true in this case. I don't know what it is with me but these giggly, whiny girls (Trista, Jill, and now Ali) just make me want to root for them to get the whole fairytale thing goin
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I think after tonight Frank in her mind was the frontrunner. So by the time Tahiti rolls around I hope we see her into Chris L or Roberto more so the Frank situation doesn't leave her feeling empty.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Frank and Ali seem scripted. Nothing seems natural between them. She seems to be doing that fake cry she did with Jake last year when he leaves. I think she was tipped off much like Jake was last season.

I believe Frank asked to leave and they wouldn't let him. MF would run his own mother over with a bus for ratings and will do that to Frank this season.

Frank was an investment banker and seems to have had some success with it. He quit and moved to Paris for 6 weeks where he worked on writing his screenplay. He continues to write and supports himself by managing a retail store at this time. I don't think he's lying about that job. I guess if e doesn't sell anything he would have the option to go back to investment banking in the future.

Here's part of CH's blog where he mentions Frank.

Frank is a guy Ali pegged on night one as somebody who will go a long way in this journey. After this date, the connection between them is only stronger, and unless he self-destructs, he won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.
    All I see is a phoney connection, the self destruct will follow. Is this CH's attempt to make viewers think the love story is between Frank and Ali, only to be crushed later on.

I'm curious about the investment banker, I had not read that. That's a big title, but being in banking for many years, I know it can be a crappy job. Did he work for a bank, or an investment firm?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3920100;
    Here's part of CH's blog where he mentions Frank.

All I see is a phoney connection, the self destruct will follow. Is this CH's attempt to make viewers think the love story is between Frank and Ali, only to be crushed later on.

I'm curious about the investment banker, I had not read that. That's a big title, but being in banking for many years, I know it can be a crappy job. Did he work for a bank, or an investment firm?
    If we knew his academic credentials, it would be easier to figure out what kind of career he had in IB, but even with a degree from an okay college, he could have done very well in a sales capacity, since he seems to have the personality for it. Those jobs can earn into the 6 figures in a few years time for the most successful ones.

I am torn between thinking Frank is totally acting, as a way to get material for his screenplay, and thinking he is throwing himself at Ali to distract and convince himself he is over his ex.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3920116;
    If we knew his academic credentials, it would be easier to figure out what kind of career he had in IB, but even with a degree from an okay college, he could have done very well in a sales capacity, since he seems to have the personality for it. Those jobs can earn into the 6 figures in a few years time for the most successful ones.

I am torn between thinking Frank is totally acting, as a way to get material for his screenplay, and thinking he is throwing himself at Ali to distract and convince himself he is over his ex.
    That is an interesting thought. I felt Frank was very convincing
    of his feelings about Ali both during and after their date. Perhaps he was
    caught up in the moment. One thing is certain ~ Ali is quite captivated
    with Frank. She & Jesse had such a spectacular *fantasy* date and
    she seemed emotionally detached from him. At my age ~ I think Jesse's
    quite the hottie, yet she wasn't nearly as attracted to him as she was
    to Frank. At this early stage, it seems as if Frank already has
    a piece of her heart. This seemed to be a general consensus in discussion
    with friends who watched the show, and have no idea what's to come.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3920116;
    Either way, he's schmacting - totally overdoing it. If the press release about next week's episode is any indication, Frank brings the drama next week too

There is deleted scene of Ali and Frank's date over at youtube These two are really cute together i still cant get over what he will do
    Team Roberto