Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1858596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3988508;
    Kirk said that Frank said he had an ex, but he didn't mention having still having feelings for her.

That sounds strange to me.
    what about it strange? that he told kirk?
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3988698;
    what about it strange? that he told kirk?
    No, that he wouldn't mention having feelings for her. Also, he didn't tell Ali about her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3988702;
    No, that he wouldn't mention having feelings for her. Also, he didn't tell Ali about her at all.
    I don't think it's so strange that he wouldn't share anything about a previous girlfriend. A marriage? Sure, lots of ground to cover with that...but I don't think either of them need to share a lot (names, dates, places..) about less serious previous relationships.

I also don't think it's strange that he didn't tell Kirk when he was beginning to worry that he might not be over Nicole. The accounts on this are that he went to TPTB about it. Forl the good THAT did everybody, I still don't think other guys in the house are the right people to share that change of heart with....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3988775;
    I don't think it's so strange that he wouldn't share anything about a previous girlfriend. A marriage? Sure, lots of ground to cover with that...but I don't think either of them need to share a lot (names, dates, places..) about less serious previous relationships.

I also don't think it's strange that he didn't tell Kirk when he was beginning to worry that he might not be over Nicole. The accounts on this are that he went to TPTB about it. Forl the good THAT did everybody, I still don't think other guys in the house are the right people to share that change of heart with....

I do recall Craig saying in his exit interview that one night (I think in Iceland) the guys stayed up all night, talking, sharing and crying (according to Craig) about intimate issues in their lives. He specified Chris talking about his mom and mentioned a couple of other specifics. Anyone else recall?

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3988781;
    [/B]

I do recall Craig saying in his exit interview that one night (I think in Iceland) the guys stayed up all night, talking, sharing and crying (according to Craig) about intimate issues in their lives. He specified Chris talking about his mom and mentioned a couple of other specifics. Anyone else recall?
    Yeah, he did. But I just don't see Frank (or anyone) piping up with "Hey, let me share this: I'm not over my ex...."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3988672;
    This is what I don't understand either. Unless Frank is an oscar caliber actor - he was very into Ali the whole time. Nicole came out of left field - it just doesn't make any sense...
    Yeah it really doesn't make sense. Im still confused

Yes, something is very fishy as I see it as well. He did bring up talk about the ex in his love poem to Ali, which I saw as contributing to this whole fake character that I assumed he was cast as. There are a ton of questions around him and his entire story. The conversation with the ex on her sofa was off the charts weird for me. I cannot understand why they are bothering to show that side of it...he wants off for that reason....fair enough, bye bye. I don't feel interested in who, why or where.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3988775;

It's just my problem. I can't describe why, I guess.

I can see him not saying exactly how he felt about her, but he could have told her he had one. Then again, every red flag he gave her seemed ignored.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3987904;
    I keep scratching my head, though. I know that Frank was acting hinky the entire time; however, out of the blue - out of the blue, when we are in Chicago after Ali has left from meeting his folks, we all of a sudden hear of this old love named Nicole that he has to decide whether he still loves. What the heck?
    Really? Why wasn't that doubt introduced before then? It really doesn't fit with the crazy jealous Frank who was obsessing over Ali. How can I beiieve he is going to leave Ali for Nicole when he never even mentioned her name in 7 episodes and was going ape over Ali?
    Maybe it wasn't 'out of the blue'. Maybe in all the lock-down time they have in the rooms between dates with Ali that he had time to think. And maybe being back in Chicago stirred up the curiosity and the wonder about a closeness he had with a girl that he wasn't getting with Ali with the exception of something shared with other men every few days. I wonder... could he also have had a lot of telephone time off camera with Nicole to iron out wrinkles in their relationship? It's far better that he bowed out than to go forward in a rruse with a divided heart. Couldn't imagine it would have turned into a marriage anyway. Seems Ali was more interested in finding someone to share in some crazy adventure/fantasies of hers and not so much make a family. I guess I just don't

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3989378;
    It's just my problem. I can't describe why, I guess.

I can see him not saying exactly how he felt about her, but he could have told her he had one. Then again, every red flag he gave her seemed ignored.
    You're so right about that!!! She clearly chased him...and he clearly had a divided heart. The hot/cold red-flag could not have been more obvious.