Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 175758596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 724

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

  1. #661
    FORT Fanatic Kikora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    721

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3982086;
    Well, I think Frank never wrote that, someone else did...or he has totally disassociated from reality and thinks he's Santa and the easter bunny
    Frank wasn't WRITING that...

    He was simply transcribing everything he said during the date and the narration around it.

    That's all the text from the HTD this past week. So yes, it was said....but it's all one sided minus the context of what was going on :-)

  2. #662
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Actually it isn't a transcription of their PIs or everything he said during their dates. Last week Craig R & Jonathan did the commentaries for the dates in Portugal & Jonathan was very funny, but they weren't even in Portugal. They're just commenting on the episode like we do here, except they are able to watch the episode a few days before us.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  3. #663
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    437

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3975663;
    You know that Frank would agree to take this all the way to Tahiti is pathetic. That he would go along with taping his reunion with his g/f during his HTD makes my blood boil. I really want to know how much they offered him. I also want to make sure that the others know that his reunion was taped during his HTD. I really want to see the other men confront him.
    Perhaps he didn't know it would have gone that direction. And agreement could have been made early on - and without him knowing the final locations or turn of events. I'm quite sure that if it was in contract, laid out in full details of what he will have to do to get money from them, he wouldn't have agreed to it. I've met a few people in my life that are void of any integrity - he could be one such man - but none of those I know would do such an antic on national tv - - generally, they do not relish camera life to expose their ugly side.

  4. #664
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    437

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3975663;
    You know that Frank would agree to take this all the way to Tahiti is pathetic. That he would go along with taping his reunion with his g/f during his HTD makes my blood boil. I really want to know how much they offered him. I also want to make sure that the others know that his reunion was taped during his HTD. I really want to see the other men confront him.
    Perhaps a sign of integrity of the other guys can be found in them NOT confronting him.

  5. #665
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    437

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3980670;
    My take coincides with your take. I do think he went on show single but on the rebound. I do think he told producers and they threatened him. Perhaps a deal was made that he stay until F3. Absolutely the show was complicit. They taped this in Chicago before Tahiti. They could give a crap about their lead.

    Frank should never have gone on show on the rebound. I don't know if he called a lawyer when home and a compromise was made that they tape the g/f in exchange for him being off the show. It's interesting that he is able to break free after he was home and out of their clutches.

    I don't think he's an evil guy but one in way over his head. He put out some red flags that were ignored. Perhaps he should have made a bigger stink with MF but I can imagine that to be intimidating because it's you against ABC. You can't beat MF. None of them have that kind of power. MF wants ratings and if you bring them he will run you over and back it up over you. Many hate Frank but I don't. If he didn't love Ali and he was willing to be run over by a truck versus not being F1 or F2 that's better than seeing it through and crushing her in the end. After this is all said and done he might wish he had been F1 or F2 and dumped her after the show.

    The men including CL have hung out with him so I think they still like him. The people on the show get over it faster than the fans.

    Seems like the same thing that was said by many over Jason. A good guy at heart but way in over his head when swimming in a pool of sharks. It is anyone's guess the kind of intimidation that goes on off camera to get the footage they want for ratings. And...when it comes to rebounds, Melissa returned to her old relationship. And... she has said that at the time she thought it was over and would not have signed up for the show if it wasn't.

  6. #666
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,085

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Well, it could go either way with Frank - either well intentioned so as not to mislead either himself or Ali or - or completely manipulated. We may never know which it is.

    Regardless, the show needs to be rearranged so this stuff stops happening.

    It began with Brad Womack. While I supported his decision (against a huge backlash) and now Frank's (assuming he is legitimate in his desires to be true to both himself and Ali), it has gotten to be plain old annoying. It's not the show I want to watch anymore (although I'll be suckered in most seasons I think).

  7. #667
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Unfortunately, like Chris Harrison says, it maybe cliche' but these types of things do happen in real life. You have guys doing exactly what Frank is doing. Only there are usually not cameras around. SO, some relationship stupidity your never going to be able to screen out of a show just so we the viewers can have an easy comfortable love story ride. It's kind of watch 'til you can't take this type stuff anymore.



  8. #668
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,956

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3987897;
    Unfortunately, like Chris Harrison says, it maybe cliche' but these types of things do happen in real life. You have guys doing exactly what Frank is doing. Only there are usually not cameras around. SO, some relationship stupidity your never going to be able to screen out of a show just so we the viewers can have an easy comfortable love story ride. It's kind of watch 'til you can't take this type stuff anymore.


    I keep scratching my head, though. I know that Frank was acting hinky the entire time; however, out of the blue - out of the blue, when we are in Chicago after Ali has left from meeting his folks, we all of a sudden hear of this old love named Nicole that he has to decide whether he still loves. What the heck?
    Really? Why wasn't that doubt introduced before then? It really doesn't fit with the crazy jealous Frank who was obsessing over Ali. How can I beiieve he is going to leave Ali for Nicole when he never even mentioned her name in 7 episodes and was going ape over Ali?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  9. #669
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Kirk said that Frank said he had an ex, but he didn't mention having still having feelings for her.

    That sounds strange to me.

  10. #670
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,624

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3987904;
    I keep scratching my head, though. I know that Frank was acting hinky the entire time; however, out of the blue - out of the blue, when we are in Chicago after Ali has left from meeting his folks, we all of a sudden hear of this old love named Nicole that he has to decide whether he still loves. What the heck?
    Really? Why wasn't that doubt introduced before then? It really doesn't fit with the crazy jealous Frank who was obsessing over Ali. How can I beiieve he is going to leave Ali for Nicole when he never even mentioned her name in 7 episodes and was going ape over Ali?


    This is what I don't understand either. Unless Frank is an oscar caliber actor - he was very into Ali the whole time. Nicole came out of left field - it just doesn't make any sense...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.