Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Can someone tell me what kind of personality disorder Frank has to be able to post these comments during his HTD as he only recently watched last Monday's episode?

Frank 07:20
    Hey! It's Frank. I'm commenting on my date with Ali in Chicago.
    Segment 2 Locked
    Comments are not available for this segment until you watch its ad
    Frank 08:18
    It's so amazing to be back home. Even though I live in Geneva, Chicago is really where my heart is.
    Frank 08:31
    Everytime I see her, I remember our immediate connection. I can't wait for this date to get started.
    Frank 08:52
    Obviously, Ali saved the best for last!
    Frank 09:05
    Yeah! This is the moment I've been waiting for. Ali looks as beautiful as ever.
    Frank 09:37
    Ali and I have this boat to ourselves. It's one of the most amazing ways to see the city and all the unique architecture.
    Frank 09:40
    It's so easy for me to just forget all my troubles when I'm with Ali. We just slip right back into our relationship so easily!
    Frank 10:20
    Wow, things are getting so serious so fast.
    Frank 10:32
    Knowing my family, they're probably at home right now, really nervous and just trying to relax before the big moment. And they're probably ready to grill her...
    Frank 11:12
    I hate when things get like this and I don't feel 100% sure about things, but I really want Ali to know I'm taking this seriously. Just like any relationship, you have to have tough talks sometimes.
    Frank 13:07
    Ali always tries to remind me to just stay focused on us, and it's hard, because there are still other guys that probably feel the same about her.
    Frank 13:55
    And there she goes again, always just saying the exact right things, and making me feel like I'm the only guy in the world.
    Segment 3 Locked
    Comments are not available for this segment until you watch its ad
    Frank 14:41
    Living in Geneva is awesome. My family is so funny and supportive and my mother never knocks on my door.
    Frank 14:55
    I can't wait to see my Dad. He is the funniest guy I know, and I know everyone in the world.
    Frank 15:16
    GT, our dog, always barks when he sees beautiful blonde ladies come through the door.
    Frank 15:30
    My sister is pregnant. I haven't seen her in so long, it's amazing that we're gonna have a new family member in just a few months.
    Frank 15:41
    I'm so happy that Ali recognizes how awesome and good looking my family is.
    Frank 15:57
    I told you!
    Frank 16:12
    My mom loves to get right to the point.
    Frank 16:50
    I think they're going to get into a boxing match. Just kidding. But really, my Mom doesn't take any crap. She's the one I always go to for advice.
    Frank 17:37
    It's so crazy to see Ali and my Mom talking in my back yard. So surreal!
    Frank 18:12
    My sister and her husband have a great relationship. Just like my parents. I hope my marriage has that same strength.
    Frank 20:37
    My Dad is a really great judge of character, so I'm glad to hear that he picked up on my relationship with Ali that quickly.
    Frank 21:22
    It really is hard to find love anywhere. To find it here with Ali has been hard, but I really am feeling these strong feelings I sometimes can barely describe.
    Frank 22:39
    It's always hard to say goodbye to Ali, but this time is the toughest yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3982014;
    Can someone tell me what kind of personality disorder Frank has to be able to post these comments during his HTD as he only recently watched last Monday's episode?
    Well, I think Frank never wrote that, someone else did...or he has totally disassociated from reality and thinks he's Santa and the easter bunny

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

are we sure this guy doesn't have acting/theatre in his background...

I mean screenwriting is a whole other thing from this mess

where did you find all of that stuff? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3981981;
    It's pure drama and thus great ratings.

The cost of a few plane tickets and hotel nights for Frank, a producer, and a few camera guys/gals is a drop in the bucket.

Think of it. Without all this, what would we have? Kirk, Chris, and Roberto are the most kind and decent guys alive (or so it seems). It would have been heartwrenching for F2 and F3 and touching for F1, but absolutely no additional drama in between.

Although, I suppose the producers would have either found something or made something up.

They should be paying Frank for all this nonsense.
    They probably are---Nicole probably received compensation too.
    My guess--a honeymoon voucher to Tahiti.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3982086;
    Well, I think Frank never wrote that, someone else did...or he has totally disassociated from reality and thinks he's Santa and the easter bunny
    OR...ALL the spoilers and tabloids and previews and sleuthers are wrong and Frank falls for Ali big time...and there is some other (hopefully rational) reason he goes to some girl's house during his HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3982086;
    I really don't want to retype my last post, but I just posted some uneasy questions regarding this in the RS Spoilers thread.
    Does anyone know for sure if Frank & the girlfriend are still together?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3982514;
    I really don't want to retype my last post, but I just posted some uneasy questions regarding this in the RS Spoilers thread.
    Does anyone know for sure if Frank & the girlfriend are still together?
    Yes. Even the tabliods are now finally following them and taking pics.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3982527;
    Yes. Even the tabliods are now finally following them and taking pics.
    Thank GOD for small favors!!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3982539;
    Thank GOD for small favors!!
    This was my biggest fear too, a reunion at ATFR. I hope the Nicole/Frank relationship stays strong until Ali is good and well out of the picture permanently. Hold on to your man, Nicole!

And Frank's commentary? HAHA. Amazing. Douchebag.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City