Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1555565758596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

It might not be Blondie. I can't find it but maybe someone else will remember and find it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3980720;
    Noooooo, they can't. The contract change some time back and while they could just say they wanted out i.e. Aaron's season that is no longer the case. Notice CH doesn't say that anymore. It's because it isn't true.

If you search BlondieGal she posted a part of the contract some time back in regards to this issue and it was really informative. I'll see if I can find it too.
    I'd love to see where the contract states that. Why bother having the lead ask the question then? And that certainly would not afford the lead much assurance that the guys were accepting the roses because they wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3980702;
    He had on a (similar)white shirt, but not so low in front, lol, and that same sweater in Portugal. It almost looks like he was wearing the same exact clothes but with that green jacket on top. Strange attire for sure.
    The jacket he wore at the RC reminded me of a jacket worn by the Beatles.
    I guess he considers this his artsy, creative, non-conformist style.
    Oh, but it was awful!
    I wonder what Ali thought of it. Or his family for that matter!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3980551;
    Here's all I can come up with.

Assuming it's true that Frank visits a girl during his HTD (whether its a current or past girlfried), and it is filmed, the producers were in on it. The only way they ould have been in on it is if Frank or someone he knows told them. I haven't heard any stories where his family or current- or ex-girlfriends have said anything (may have missed it though) so I assume it was Frank.

Then, the question is why did he tell them? Lets say he wanted off the show. The producers may have said....we'll sue you 'till the cows come home - OR you give us juicy footage of you and the other girl to drive ratings.

Or, Frank offered up the idea of the footage thinking it would make great TV and good exposure for him. However, I don't think the idea of breaking Ali's heart and looking like a major two-timing putz on national TV is the kind of exposure a smart guy like Frank would want - especially after witnessing Jason's situation.

So, for today (and my opinions change by the minute with these kinds of things), I think it must be the former scenario. And, in the previews, Frank looks really awkward at the girl's door - kind of like he doesn't want to be there.

And, assuming this theory is accurate, then Frank may not be the ass everyone thinks he is. If he wanted out early, it would only be with his and Ali's best interests in mind. The producers may have backed him into a corner on this - and here is where the possibility of a script comes into play.

Reg. Frank's "girlfriend"....I haven't seen or read anything that says Frank was in a committed relationship before coming on the show. Instead, it all sounds as if he is rekindling an old relationship. And, that's reasonable.
    Can't for the life of me figure out why SHE would want to reunite with him on television, but....I think the scenario you have described is what happened. He had a change of heart about Ali....but his contract required him to play that out their way, not his way. I really don't think he wanted to do this in a way that is going to fill his inbox with hate mail for the rest of his natural born existence.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Maybe she (ex gf) was super crazy about him and didn't want to let him go? and that's why she was ok with being on camera? Maybe the effect he's had on Ali is the effect he has on other women too.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3980772;
    Maybe she (ex gf) was super crazy about him and didn't want to let him go? and that's why she was ok with being on camera? Maybe the effect he's had on Ali is the effect he has on other women too.
    I still don't get it. He could have just not accepted the rose during the F3 RC. Something doesn't make sense about him doing the HTD, going to LA and suddenly going back to Chicago to meet up with the ex in front of tv cameras.

Didn't Cash say he went to film his reunion with his ex 30 min after Ali left his house while in Chicago? Why would they spend all this money for Frank to fly from La to Chicago and then to Tahiti?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3981654;
    Didn't Cash say he went to film his reunion with his ex 30 min after Ali left his house while in Chicago? Why would they spend all this money for Frank to fly from La to Chicago and then to Tahiti?
    That's what I was thinking too, Love. It doesn't make sense that they would pack up to go to Green Bay, LA, then back to Chicago.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3981632;
    I still don't get it. He could have just not accepted the rose during the F3 RC. Something doesn't make sense about him doing the HTD, going to LA and suddenly going back to Chicago to meet up with the ex in front of tv cameras.
    Frank acepted the rose because the Fleismeister TOLD him to - and for no other reason.,

They would not allow Frank to leave sooner than he did - for one reason - the drama of it all......... no other F3 has ever left like that
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3981654;
    It's pure drama and thus great ratings.

The cost of a few plane tickets and hotel nights for Frank, a producer, and a few camera guys/gals is a drop in the bucket.

Think of it. Without all this, what would we have? Kirk, Chris, and Roberto are the most kind and decent guys alive (or so it seems). It would have been heartwrenching for F2 and F3 and touching for F1, but absolutely no additional drama in between.

Although, I suppose the producers would have either found something or made something up.

They should be paying Frank for all this nonsense.