Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

I totally believe that the taping took place right after Ali left. They had to have the camera people around.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980643;
    I totally believe that the taping took place right after Ali left. They had to have the camera people around.
    So I guess he accepted her rose as if to suggest he was still torn over his feelings between the two women... and of course there was a free trip to Tahiti in there too.

Perhaps they will show an extended bit of the Frank/Nicole clip, but not the "answer" to Frank's dilemma of who's better for him. Nicole and Frank will talk and then Frank will leave so he can "think about it." Then, in Tahiti he will break the news to Ali, as we've seen in the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3980650;
    So I guess he accepted her rose as if to suggest he was still torn over his feelings between the two women... and of course there was a free trip to Tahiti in there too.

C4Real, that's it in a nutshell. He knew all along, and from reports since Iceland, that he wasn't there for Ali any longer. I can't believe he made all those PIs saying how crazy he was over/for her when he knew he would leave at some point. A point yet to be determined by Fleiss!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3980551;
    Here's all I can come up with.

Assuming it's true that Frank visits a girl during his HTD (whether its a current or past girlfried), and it is filmed, the producers were in on it. The only way they ould have been in on it is if Frank or someone he knows told them. I haven't heard any stories where his family or current- or ex-girlfriends have said anything (may have missed it though) so I assume it was Frank.

Then, the question is why did he tell them? Lets say he wanted off the show. The producers may have said....we'll sue you 'till the cows come home - OR you give us juicy footage of you and the other girl to drive ratings.

Or, Frank offered up the idea of the footage thinking it would make great TV and good exposure for him. However, I don't think the idea of breaking Ali's heart and looking like a major two-timing putz on national TV is the kind of exposure a smart guy like Frank would want - especially after witnessing Jason's situation.

So, for today (and my opinions change by the minute with these kinds of things), I think it must be the former scenario. And, in the previews, Frank looks really awkward at the girl's door - kind of like he doesn't want to be there.

And, assuming this theory is accurate, then Frank may not be the ass everyone thinks he is. If he wanted out early, it would only be with his and Ali's best interests in mind. The producers may have backed him into a corner on this - and here is where the possibility of a script comes into play.

Reg. Frank's "girlfriend"....I haven't seen or read anything that says Frank was in a committed relationship before coming on the show. Instead, it all sounds as if he is rekindling an old relationship. And, that's reasonable.
    My take coincides with your take. I do think he went on show single but on the rebound. I do think he told producers and they threatened him. Perhaps a deal was made that he stay until F3. Absolutely the show was complicit. They taped this in Chicago before Tahiti. They could give a crap about their lead.

Frank should never have gone on show on the rebound. I don't know if he called a lawyer when home and a compromise was made that they tape the g/f in exchange for him being off the show. It's interesting that he is able to break free after he was home and out of their clutches.

I don't think he's an evil guy but one in way over his head. He put out some red flags that were ignored. Perhaps he should have made a bigger stink with MF but I can imagine that to be intimidating because it's you against ABC. You can't beat MF. None of them have that kind of power. MF wants ratings and if you bring them he will run you over and back it up over you. Many hate Frank but I don't. If he didn't love Ali and he was willing to be run over by a truck versus not being F1 or F2 that's better than seeing it through and crushing her in the end. After this is all said and done he might wish he had been F1 or F2 and dumped her after the show.

The men including CL have hung out with him so I think they still like him. The people on the show get over it faster than the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980643;
    I agree completely. You can also tell that it's afternoon because of the position of the sun I think. There's no way the camera crew came all the way back to Chicago AGAIN after having gone back to LA for the FRC. The "I'm supposed to be going to Tahiti right now" is completely scripted. He went to her right after the HTD ended. All he really had to do that day was change his outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3980667;
    C4Real, that's it in a nutshell. He knew all along, and from reports since Iceland, that he wasn't there for Ali any longer. I can't believe he made all those PIs saying how crazy he was over/for her when he knew he would leave at some point. A point yet to be determined by Fleiss!
    MsDll,

Boy am I behind! I just now read Cash's blog. Frank is some actor. I don't know about a screen writer but whew - I feel bad for Ali. She really seemed into him.

Cash - thanks for sharing the information you've gotten. If 'Don' is spinning a yarn then shame on them. If not, it's interesting stuff.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3980640;
    Is it really possible that they're engaged? This is just too much. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED THE ROSE!~

and his outfit during the HTD was terrible! cover that chest up please.
    He had on a (similar)white shirt, but not so low in front, lol, and that same sweater in Portugal. It almost looks like he was wearing the same exact clothes but with that green jacket on top. Strange attire for sure.
    The jacket he wore at the RC reminded me of a jacket worn by the Beatles.
    I guess he considers this his artsy, creative, non-conformist style.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3980551;
    Here's all I can come up with.

Assuming it's true that Frank visits a girl during his HTD (whether its a current or past girlfried), and it is filmed, the producers were in on it. The only way they ould have been in on it is if Frank or someone he knows told them. I haven't heard any stories where his family or current- or ex-girlfriends have said anything (may have missed it though) so I assume it was Frank.

Then, the question is why did he tell them? Lets say he wanted off the show. The producers may have said....we'll sue you 'till the cows come home - OR you give us juicy footage of you and the other girl to drive ratings.

Or, Frank offered up the idea of the footage thinking it would make great TV and good exposure for him. However, I don't think the idea of breaking Ali's heart and looking like a major two-timing putz on national TV is the kind of exposure a smart guy like Frank would want - especially after witnessing Jason's situation.

So, for today (and my opinions change by the minute with these kinds of things), I think it must be the former scenario. And, in the previews, Frank looks really awkward at the girl's door - kind of like he doesn't want to be there.

And, assuming this theory is accurate, then Frank may not be the ass everyone thinks he is. If he wanted out early, it would only be with his and Ali's best interests in mind. The producers may have backed him into a corner on this - and here is where the possibility of a script comes into play.

Reg. Frank's "girlfriend"....I haven't seen or read anything that says Frank was in a committed relationship before coming on the show. Instead, it all sounds as if he is rekindling an old relationship. And, that's reasonable.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt too but my understanding is that anyone can reject a rose from the lead at anytime. On what grounds could they back him into a corner? I know the contract says they can take anything they want out of context and make you look as bad or good as they want but I've not read where anyone has to agree to accept roses they don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3980713;
    I like to give people the benefit of the doubt too but my understanding is that anyone can reject a rose from the lead at anytime. On what grounds could they back him into a corner? I know the contract says they can take anything they want out of context and make you look as bad or good as they want but I've not read where anyone has to agree to accept roses they don't want.
    Noooooo, they can't. The contract change some time back and while they could just say they wanted out i.e. Aaron's season that is no longer the case. Notice CH doesn't say that anymore. It's because it isn't true.

If you search BlondieGal she posted a part of the contract some time back in regards to this issue and it was really informative. I'll see if I can find it too.