Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Nicole opens the door perfectly made up, and allows a totally unexpected and strange camera crew into her apartment? I think we can safely say this was a preplanned event in the life of Frank S, failed screenwriter and aspiring undershirt model.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

And she has a full face of makeup!
    BP please stop this mess!

The two of them IMO were most definatley all part of this script. No one will ever convince me otherwise. What woman in their right mind would let her b/f go on TV and welcome him home on TV? One that knows its all about $$.

What I'm trying to figure out is if his family knew anything about the "script". I was uncomfortable for his family last night and to be honest, from an edit point of view, I didn't know if it was ok to be uncomfortable, or not to worry, they know all about next week's epi.

I just came from reading Ali's blog, looking for something else, and came across this. Apparently we didn't see her conversation with Franks Dad, where he says....

You didn’t see my conversation with Frank’s dad. He told me he doesn’t think Frank is ready to be in a committed relationship.
    This IMO goes along with is whole script right from the begining. Ali mentions several times, she thinks he can break her heart, she thinks he needs reassurance, he scares her.....etc. and now we have his Father making that statement which wasn't aired.

Why would Franks father say he's not ready for a committed realtionship when he apparently is engaged to Nicole?

Cash's new blog speaks to the timing of the whole Nicole setup as told to her by her source.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3979936;
    Cash's new blog speaks to the timing of the whole Nicole setup as told to her by her source.
    That makes sense actually. I mean, they only had so much time to be there.

What I'm trying to figure out is if his family knew anything about the "script". I was uncomfortable for his family last night and to be honest, from an edit point of view, I didn't know if it was ok to be uncomfortable, or not to worry, they know all about next week's epi.
    I was told they knew and were excited about him going to Hollywood.

This picture says "I am reading my cue cards to make this appear real"
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Here's all I can come up with.

Assuming it's true that Frank visits a girl during his HTD (whether its a current or past girlfried), and it is filmed, the producers were in on it. The only way they ould have been in on it is if Frank or someone he knows told them. I haven't heard any stories where his family or current- or ex-girlfriends have said anything (may have missed it though) so I assume it was Frank.

Then, the question is why did he tell them? Lets say he wanted off the show. The producers may have said....we'll sue you 'till the cows come home - OR you give us juicy footage of you and the other girl to drive ratings.

Or, Frank offered up the idea of the footage thinking it would make great TV and good exposure for him. However, I don't think the idea of breaking Ali's heart and looking like a major two-timing putz on national TV is the kind of exposure a smart guy like Frank would want - especially after witnessing Jason's situation.

So, for today (and my opinions change by the minute with these kinds of things), I think it must be the former scenario. And, in the previews, Frank looks really awkward at the girl's door - kind of like he doesn't want to be there.

And, assuming this theory is accurate, then Frank may not be the ass everyone thinks he is. If he wanted out early, it would only be with his and Ali's best interests in mind. The producers may have backed him into a corner on this - and here is where the possibility of a script comes into play.

Reg. Frank's "girlfriend"....I haven't seen or read anything that says Frank was in a committed relationship before coming on the show. Instead, it all sounds as if he is rekindling an old relationship. And, that's reasonable.

FORT Fogey

of course it was a pre-arranged footage between frank and nicole.

How can anyone believe that Frank did not make his decision prior this. Nicole saying: I never thought that someone could complete me totally... you need to come home..... and this right after when her ex (???) boyfriend told her that he was into Ali, that Ali knew nothing about this.

I mean how can a woman in front of a camera jump into a supposed ex unless:

1. she is totally stupid
    2. she is totally in love
    3. she was given a script to say a couple of sentences pre-made

It is oh so arranged that Frank already knew for a couple of weeks that Ali was never the one and that Nicole was. Can anyone swallow his face looking in her eyes trying to make us think that he took his decision right at the very moment it was filmed??

com'on.....

So in the preview Frank says that he should be on his way to Tahiti but instead he's in Chicago to meet up with his ex. So are we to believe this is after he's accepted the rose from Ali following the HTDs? They flew him back to Chicago while the others were enroute to Tahiti? Wouldn't the guys travel together to Tahiti?

Anyway, here are some caps of Frank and Nicole.

ETA: Deleted the photos. Wasn't aware we already had similar ones posted in the screen caps thread.
    Last edited by C4Real; 07-14-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Is it really possible that they're engaged? This is just too much. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED THE ROSE!~

and his outfit during the HTD was terrible! cover that chest up please.