Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3978067;
    Frank dumps her before they even start their date.
    But hey, he got a vacation to Tahiti out of it. Makes you wonder if Nicole was hiding somewhere in a Best Western on the other side of the island...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3977762;
    Oh my gosh, yes!! No kidding. The mom was tearing up talking to Ali. What a joke Frank is! The poor family. At least sister Becky and husband Chris didn't seem to be homeless vagrants embarrassing the family on national television so I guess they raised one child well.
    I noticed that the camera zeroed in on the sister frequently. I was expecting her to say something revealing, but she didn't.

I have to wonder how clueless these parents really were? Frank lived there before leaving for the show and ostensibly had been dating Nicole seriously. Perhaps he had not introduced her to his folks, but are we to assume that he had not even mentioned her to them?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3978500;
    I have to wonder how clueless these parents really were? Frank lived there before leaving for the show and ostensibly had been dating Nicole seriously. Perhaps he had not introduced her to his folks, but are we to assume that he had not even mentioned her to them?
    If the parents were aware of the real situation & just pretending for the show, that makes them as bad as Creepy Frank.
    If this situation happened with my son(who would NEVER go on Reality TV), I would refuse to participate in scamming & hurting the poor girl this way. I don't care what manipulations the producers tried to throw at me. An emphatic NO!!! would end the conversation.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Did he really say Tahiti? How would he have known at that time the fantasy dates were in Tahiti? Last year they were St Lucias so someone had to have told him they were having the fantasy dates there.
    Yes he did. He said he has always wanted to go to Tahiti while they were filming him in his room at home. Also, the photog told him the 'ette was going to be Ali, he said that's it, he was going to marry Ali.

Shortened Quote

Originally Posted by StellaGeorge I'm sure he and his girlfriend discussed this and agreed to it knowing that they had an engagement ring, wedding and investment in a home on the horizon
    Does anyone know if there's any truth to this?

If anyone reads my posts, my opinion of this guy is all laid out there.

What I'm waiting for next, is to see what Frank does, after he is let go. How will he handle any backlash. Justin rebelled, posted a statement on his f/b, and has been constantly sticking up for himself.

IMO Frank won't do a thing. He's got cash in the bank, Nicole probably has a lovely engagement ring and is waiting for the Turkish rug to be delivered.

Watching his parents last night, I was thinking to myself, 1. if they don't know anyting about Nicole, they are going to find out next week.

2. If they knew all about Nicole, then I don't want to think about that.

This of course, is all helpful information for future seasons.

What is the origin of the information that Frank had a girlfriend before the show and reunited with her during the HTD? Was that sleuthed out?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3979460;
    What is the origin of the information that Frank had a girlfriend before the show and reunited with her during the HTD? Was that sleuthed out?
    I think that information all came from RS. If I am wrong please someone correct me.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3979493;
    I think that information all came from RS. If I am wrong please someone correct me.
    I think so, too, but I would like to know. Because if the information about Frank has come from his blog, is it also suspect now as well as the information about Ali?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Who is John Galt?

Information about Frank was in People magazine, as well as other rags on the stands (along with glimpses from previews). People ran the story last month, quite awhile before Justin left or the "too-sensitive" guy left. Which means the final two are Chris and Roberto. I don't know what she saw in Frank. He seemed like a jerk to me right from the beginning.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar
    After next weeks show Frank will have some MAJOR explaining to do to Miss Nicole!

Take a really good look at the new preview of Nicole. I am talking about her looks and her facial expressions when she talks. Then ask yourself is she ANYTHING at all like Ali?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-13-2010 at 09:56 PM.
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3979809;
    Take a really good look at the new preview of Nicole. I am talking about her looks and her facial expressions when she talks. Then ask yourself is she ANYTHING at all like Ali?
    lol for a second there I had a flash of ali in a black wig and a yellow tee greeting frank in chicago ...

she doesn't look anything like her are u suggesting that this was all premeditated on nicole and frank's side?