Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Maybe he didn't share his feelings with his family until after the Ali HTD was taped so as not to put them in an uncomfortable position. It could also be he didn't let them know what was going on until he was home and back with Nicole.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3977643;
    Maybe he didn't share his feelings with his family until after the Ali HTD was taped so as not to put them in an uncomfortable position. It could also be he didn't let them know what was going on until he was home and back with Nicole.
    I would not want to be standing in front of the fan when it hits it next week at Frank's house as his parents watch the rest of this charade in which he involved them on national TV.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3977734;
    I would not want to be standing in front of the fan when it hits it next week at Frank's house as his parents watch the rest of this charade in which he involved them on national TV.
    Oh my gosh, yes!! No kidding. The mom was tearing up talking to Ali. What a joke Frank is! The poor family. At least sister Becky and husband Chris didn't seem to be homeless vagrants embarrassing the family on national television so I guess they raised one child well.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Maybe the parents were excited in thinking Frank would finally leave the house!

Frank's sister was giving Ali hints about her brother. Too bad she didn't listen.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

This may have been brought up, but for anyone who is into body language, they must have noticed when Frank's mom was talking to Ali outside, whenever Ali said yes about her feelings toward Frank, she actually shook her head no.

How's that for a run-on sentence?

I've been watching this season without much interest so I've only read briefly through a few posts on occasion. Do we have video or photos of Frank and Nicole? I can't believe he would be so low as to put someone through this charade! It certainly looks like Ali truly fell for him.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3978031;
    I've been watching this season without much interest so I've only read briefly through a few posts on occasion. Do we have video or photos of Frank and Nicole? I can't believe he would be so low as to put someone through this charade! It certainly looks like Ali truly fell for him.
    Last week, the show showed Frank meeting Nicole. We will see it on next week's epi.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3978039;
    Last week, the show showed Frank meeting Nicole. We will see it on next week's epi.
    Thanks Atem. That's just sick! Where do they find these dirt-bags?

ETA:

And if they filmed him and his g/f on the HTD why did they fly him to Tahiti and keep up the false pretense? What would have been wrong with letting Kirk go to Tahiti? This show is really making me sick. I'm losing all interest in it.
    Last edited by C4Real; 07-13-2010 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3978045;
    Thanks Atem. That's just sick! Where do they find these dirt-bags?

ETA:

And if they filmed him and his g/f on the HTD why did they fly him to Tahiti and keep up the false pretense? What would have been wrong with letting Kirk go to Tahiti? This show is really making me sick. I'm losing all interest in it.
    Yeah, they pretend that Frank goes back from Tahiti to her, but he filmed when he was home during the HTD.

Frank dumps her before they even start their date.