Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3975531;
    Well good luck in trying to get it back there Frankie. She probably doesn't want anything to do with you.
    But, but, but he really needs that rug for the basement floor. It's half his anyways, and Nicole said she has always wanted a fine Turkish rug.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3975462;
    That doesn't surprise me one little bit. Thanks for sharing Bloomers!!!

We just knew he was hired for the part, to wear those goofy glasses, to say he was going to marry Ali when the photog told him Ali was the bach'ette, and he was all surprised. And BTW is that how they learn who the lead is? When they are filming them prior to the season premiere the photog tells them who the lead is?

So we have a guy that goes on the show, has a g/f who he never broke up with, he gets to F3, $$ are in the air, much more than screenwriting jobs, she gets in on the filming of him returning home to her, before he even gets home, she's ok with all this, being on national TV welcoming her b/f who kissed his way home with another girl on TV, telling her sweet nothings in her ear. The worse worse part of all this, is, he's been acting it all out, right from the begining. Apparently she has been quoted as saying it was all fake. Of course she's going to marry him! and BTW, she's not going to keep that rug that you bought her, get it back.

I have to say, he is the most pathetic contestant IMO that I've ever seen in all my years.
    I also have to say, I'm begining to wonder about whether Ali knew about him. She keeps saying someone is going to break her heart. Well, guess what happens?
    I don't see Frank as pathetic or low at all. I see a man who made a contract with a franchise that offered him an income to do what they agreed upon doing. While I do see a morality issue to participate in such a show across the board - he worked out his contract. I'm sure he and his girlfriend discussed this and agreed to it knowing that they had an engagement ring, wedding and investment in a home on the horizon. The "pathetic" is with the franchise, TPTB, producers to plan and scheme to pull the rug out from under the feet of their primary. Not just once... but twice. That, IMO, is pathetic. BUT - when you consider that every single person on the show knows full well that "anything goes" before they sign on the dotted line, then perhaps it is nothing more than more of the SOS that makes this ABC's cash cow.

Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge;3975642;
    I don't see Frank as pathetic or low at all. I see a man who made a contract with a franchise that offered him an income to do what they agreed upon doing. While I do see a morality issue to participate in such a show across the board - he worked out his contract. I'm sure he and his girlfriend discussed this and agreed to it knowing that they had an engagement ring, wedding and investment in a home on the horizon. The "pathetic" is with the franchise, TPTB, producers to plan and scheme to pull the rug out from under the feet of their primary. Not just once... but twice. That, IMO, is pathetic. BUT - when you consider that every single person on the show knows full well that "anything goes" before they sign on the dotted line, then perhaps it is nothing more than more of the SOS that makes this ABC's cash cow.
    You know that Frank would agree to take this all the way to Tahiti is pathetic. That he would go along with taping his reunion with his g/f during his HTD makes my blood boil. I really want to know how much they offered him. I also want to make sure that the others know that his reunion was taped during his HTD. I really want to see the other men confront him.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3975462;
    I also have to say, I'm begining to wonder about whether Ali knew about him. She keeps saying someone is going to break her heart. Well, guess what happens?
    Exactly. It seems fishy to me that Ali is caught by surprise that Frank leaves. It all seems contrived, and very storyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3975663;
    You know that Frank would agree to take this all the way to Tahiti is pathetic. That he would go along with taping his reunion with his g/f during his HTD makes my blood boil. I really want to know how much they offered him. I also want to make sure that the others know that his reunion was taped during his HTD. I really want to see the other men confront him.
    Thanks happy. Which reminds me, he said in his intro clip, that he wants to go to Tahiti, what a coincedence, unfortunatley I don't believe in coincedences.

Originally Posted By StellaGeorge

Are you saying you know for certain, they had an engagement ring, wedding and investment in a home?

That makes it even worse than I thought, IMO of Frank and his g/f.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3976536;
    Thanks happy. Which reminds me, he said in his intro clip, that he wants to go to Tahiti, what a coincedence, unfortunatley I don't believe in coincedences.
    Did he really say Tahiti? How would he have known at that time the fantasy dates were in Tahiti? Last year they were St Lucias so someone had to have told him they were having the fantasy dates there.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3976062;
    Exactly. It seems fishy to me that Ali is caught by surprise that Frank leaves. It all seems contrived, and very storyboard.
    I heard that the only situation where Ali was kept in the dark during her season was that Frank reunited with his gf before he got to Tahiti.

On one hand I think if she heard about this after the HTD then maybe Frank would have been let go and Kirk would have been in the F3.

However, if Ali knew she didn't want to be with any of the F3 after the season ended then Frank would be the perfect out.

Frank leaves at the F3 and then the audience is lead to believe there is no way she can be with the F2 guys because Franks was always her F1.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3976552;
    Did he really say Tahiti? How would he have known at that time the fantasy dates were in Tahiti? Last year they were St Lucias so someone had to have told him they were having the fantasy dates there.
    I might be wrong but I think it said on his bachelor bio that his wish was to go to Tahiti and make love all day - on the motherboard maybe?? But you have a point-big coinkydink!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl74;3977148;
    I might be wrong but I think it said on his bachelor bio that his wish was to go to Tahiti and make love all day - on the motherboard maybe?? But you have a point-big coinkydink!
    Perhaps a honeymoon to Tahiti for Nicole and him is part of the payoff? Considering the way that we as women feel about him, he has done a good job for them.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fanatic

What I don't get is if he has this girl he was dating seriously whether they broke up or not or whether they had this planned for him to go on this show for his screenwriting or not......If this was serious soon before he went on....

Why in the world did his family not even suspect the way he was acting that he maybe had a change of heart for his ex or present girlfriend?

They never even hinted or seemed to be distrustful that Frank could not want to be with Ali........believe me those people were not acting.....they never hinted anything...

He was living at home, if he had his own place I could understand.....this family was sincerely into him being with Ali with no suspicion he wanted this other girl he was so in love with which could have been days before going on the show

Seems strange.....