Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3919016;
    TB has yet to label anyone "unemployed" in his/her tag, although we've know several. (My favorite was season 1's Amanda, who was listed as a Wedding Planner after helping one gf pick out her dress, etc., lol.) I don't why TB felt "aspiring screenwriter" wouldn't sound good. Seems silly to me.
    "Aspiring screenwriter" would encourage us to think exactly what many are thinking: he might have come on the show for the chance to rub elbows in Hollywood with someone who could help make his dreams come true.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

No one knows where he's working now? Is he? Anything about his friends/family?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3919043;
    "Aspiring screenwriter" would encourage us to think exactly what many are thinking: he might have come on the show for the chance to rub elbows in Hollywood with someone who could help make his dreams come true.
    True that. I just hope he is able to write again after the bus runs over him and he has muffler burns all over him. Can you imagine how he will be excoriated by the average viewing public in about 2 months? IF he did this as a recruited bach in order to play a part...what was he thinking????

Quote Originally Posted by jannafan;3919154;
    True that. I just hope he is able to write again after the bus runs over him and he has muffler burns all over him. Can you imagine how he will be excoriated by the average viewing public in about 2 months? IF he did this as a recruited bach in order to play a part...what was he thinking????
    It'll all blow over in 6 months and he'll be fine, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3919175;
    It'll all blow over in 6 months and he'll be fine, I'm sure.

Just ask Brad how long it took for the fans to forgive him right?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

The only people that won't forgive Frank are the most diehard "fans" of the show, and Ali's fans in particular. In the general scheme of things, they don't really matter anyway, or at least they shouldn't. Frank will be fine. I'm sure he got what he wanted out of the show.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Maybe Fleiss will hire his little mini-me to be a writer on the show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3919217;
    Maybe Fleiss will hire his little mini-me to be a writer on the show.
    I would not be surprised. Frank does seem to have a friend in a familar name in bachelor land. (hint: he writes spoilers about the show)
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3919014;
    In Episode 1, Frank is identified as a Retail Manager where they show the guy's occupation. Is this a made up occupation or true? He identifies himself as an aspiring screen writer, which by my definition could make him unemployed; hence Retail Manager??
    Frank said he had some sort of fancy job before quitting to go to France. He then said me manages a retail store which gives him the flexibility to write - and that he is quite happy about all this.

I think that Ali really likes Frank and everything he's about. She lists everything she wants in a man and says that Frank has it all. Little does she know what happens! I'm hoping that Frank was not her supposed F1 before he dismissed himself.