Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3974581;
    It will be interesting to see how the guys react at the MTA. They seem to still like him even w/ the spoilers out.
    In my experience, that somehow seems to be the way guys are. They tend to judge other guys more on how they guys act toward them then what they do toward the woman. How did Frank act around the guys? That is what is going to concern them first and foremost. They will care that he had this woman back home, but that has little to do with them. How Frank interacted with them is what concerns them.

Notice with Justin what the guys really get upset with first is how unfair it is to them that Justin hobbles on down for time with Ali. Then they talk about how Justin didn't bond with them a lot more than this relationship with the other girl. Yes, on the show they talked about how sacred what Ali is doing is to her, but they are still more into how they relate to Justin.

We are going to hear how they get along with Frank, and we are going to find out that for the most part, they liked Frank. What he did to Ali is separate to what he did or with them.

To boost this argument, how many interviews have we seen from Jillian's season where the guys think that Ed is a real jerk and ratfink for having those girlfriends back home and what he did? Most of them liked the Ed that was on the show with them, and whatever they thought about all of that stuff, they have stayed out of it unlike we women!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3974632;
    In my experience, that somehow seems to be the way guys are. They tend to judge other guys more on how they guys act toward them then what they do toward the woman. How did Frank act around the guys? That is what is going to concern them first and foremost. They will care that he had this woman back home, but that has little to do with them. How Frank interacted with them is what concerns them.

Notice with Justin what the guys really get upset with first is how unfair it is to them that Justin hobbles on down for time with Ali. Then they talk about how Justin didn't bond with them a lot more than this relationship with the other girl. Yes, on the show they talked about how sacred what Ali is doing is to her, but they are still more into how they relate to Justin.

We are going to hear how they get along with Frank, and we are going to find out that for the most part, they liked Frank. What he did to Ali is separate to what he did or with them.

To boost this argument, how many interviews have we seen from Jillian's season where the guys think that Ed is a real jerk and ratfink for having those girlfriends back home and what he did? Most of them liked the Ed that was on the show with them, and whatever they thought about all of that stuff, they have stayed out of it unlike we women!
    ITA nice post Bloomers

True. After the taping of the show is over, almost everyone places nice, too....there's no real reason most of the time for the other contestants to drag up stuff. Everyone's over it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I thought I remember reading that Frank's girlfriend owned her own place? Maybe they are moving there?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3974632;

An insightful post Bloomers.
    This fact just flew right by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3974462;
    I "heard" from a little birdie that Frank is engaged but for obvious reasons can not announce it yet - and it is NOT to Ali.
    That doesn't surprise me one little bit. Thanks for sharing Bloomers!!!

We just knew he was hired for the part, to wear those goofy glasses, to say he was going to marry Ali when the photog told him Ali was the bach'ette, and he was all surprised. And BTW is that how they learn who the lead is? When they are filming them prior to the season premiere the photog tells them who the lead is?

So we have a guy that goes on the show, has a g/f who he never broke up with, he gets to F3, $$ are in the air, much more than screenwriting jobs, she gets in on the filming of him returning home to her, before he even gets home, she's ok with all this, being on national TV welcoming her b/f who kissed his way home with another girl on TV, telling her sweet nothings in her ear. The worse worse part of all this, is, he's been acting it all out, right from the begining. Apparently she has been quoted as saying it was all fake. Of course she's going to marry him! and BTW, she's not going to keep that rug that you bought her, get it back.

I have to say, he is the most pathetic contestant IMO that I've ever seen in all my years.
    I also have to say, I'm begining to wonder about whether Ali knew about him. She keeps saying someone is going to break her heart. Well, guess what happens?

Looks like Frank wants that ugly rug back! lol

Frank Neuschaefer Wants His Turkish Rug Back From 'Bachelorette' Ali
    By: Erin Carlson

Faced with incoming viewer backlash following Monday’s episode of The Bachelorette, Frank Neuschaefer – who leaves Ali Fedotowsky high, dry and heartbroken in Tahiti – is keeping a low profile in Chicago with girlfriend Nicole Caruso, the girlfriend he returns to post-Tahiti. Still, he has one request, Crushable has learned: Remember the lavish Turkish rug he purchased for Ali during their one-on-one date in Istanbul? Ali was supposed to give it back but still has it. “She was meant to send it to me and didn’t,” he texted our source, who was concerned. Otherwise, Frank is mum on how the dramz plays out: “All I know is that he’s still with Nicole.”

http://crushable.com/entertainment/f...helorette-ali/
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3975510;
    Looks like Frank wants that ugly rug back! lol

Frank Neuschaefer Wants His Turkish Rug Back From 'Bachelorette' Ali
    By: Erin Carlson

Faced with incoming viewer backlash following Monday’s episode of The Bachelorette, Frank Neuschaefer – who leaves Ali Fedotowsky high, dry and heartbroken in Tahiti – is keeping a low profile in Chicago with girlfriend Nicole Caruso, the girlfriend he returns to post-Tahiti. Still, he has one request, Crushable has learned: Remember the lavish Turkish rug he purchased for Ali during their one-on-one date in Istanbul? Ali was supposed to give it back but still has it. “She was meant to send it to me and didn’t,” he texted our source, who was concerned. Otherwise, Frank is mum on how the dramz plays out: “All I know is that he’s still with Nicole.”

http://crushable.com/entertainment/f...helorette-ali/
    Well good luck in trying to get it back there Frankie. She probably doesn't want anything to do with you.

I think people are going to be surprised that Ali isn't going to treat Frank like she did Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3975579;
    I think people are going to be surprised that Ali isn't going to treat Frank like she did Justin.
    Which stinks - as Frank really is Lower than LOW - much further down the food chan than Just GGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON