Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3964515;
    Yeah, it only makes sense if we see this footage in its proper order - after he accepts the F3 rose but before he went to Tahiti. It's only useful if it clearly paints Frank as a dirtbag.

But, will we even see it? Who knows, but if it's not aired, the rags will be all over it.
    But then how bad would TPTB look? Knowing Frank is like this, showing proof that they know and still letting Ali dump Kirk in favor of Frank? I don't know if they would risk it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3964697;
    But then how bad would TPTB look? Knowing Frank is like this, showing proof that they know and still letting Ali dump Kirk in favor of Frank? I don't know if they would risk it.
    It will be Frank not TPTB that will look bad. MF has done many things in the past to get the most drama out of a situation, he has survived before he will again.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for Ali with respect to Frank or Justin. She knows this show invites fame hunters, frauds, etc., and other lower forms of life. To think that none of them would show up just because she's special really is a sad form of arrogance and naivete.

For all we know, she herself could be one of the fame hunters just like Jake The Fake Pavelka!
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

And doesn't it make you cringe knowing Chris Harrison knew all of this too during the HTD filming?

Then comforts her as a "friend" after Frank leaves.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3964737;
    And doesn't it make you cringe knowing Chris Harrison knew all of this too during the HTD filming?

Then comforts her as a "friend" after Frank leaves.
    No kidding! Do you suppose Ali ever put all that together? Or is she in the dark about when the Frank/Nicole reunion actually happened?
    This isnt the Sound of freaking Music were watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3964745;
    No kidding! Do you suppose Ali ever put all that together? Or is she in the dark about when the Frank/Nicole reunion actually happened?
    I believe Ali was left in the dark about Frank and that is why we see her so emotional. I bet she knows now how it all went down.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3964697;
    I think they will show them as reuniting AFTER F3 as well. They played mum on Ed cheating and that was the worst kept secret ever. They will not show themselves as knowingly letting their lead get dumped on. They didn't with Jill either.

Depending on how things go down and which spoilers are accurate Ali might not be as broken up over Frank as we are led to believe. Need to keep a good eye on how it plays out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3964782;
    I think they will show them as reuniting AFTER F3 as well. They played mum on Ed cheating and that was the worst kept secret ever. They will not show themselves as knowingly letting their lead get dumped on. They didn't with Jill either.

Depending on how things go down and which spoilers are accurate Ali might not be as broken up over Frank as we are led to believe. Need to keep a good eye on how it plays out.
    I would really like for the bolded to be true.

It looked like Frank went to her dorm room and I believe I have seen her picture before tonight.

I believe this is the same girl?