Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3963380;
    What was all fake? Frank going back to her? I thought there was a post that they are still together?
    Nicole, apparently was quoted as saying Frank being on the show was all fake. He didn't mean anything he said or did.

Has it ever been confirmed they are in fact together?

Along with that s/cap of the Holy Cr@p look, the camera continuously panned towards Frank throughout the whole Justin situation. It was so obvious from an edit standpoint, they were pointing the finger at Frank, as if to say, "that's why we didn't let you go, you're next buddy!"

Quick question...

So Frank goes on the hometown date with Ali and then meets up with Nicole for his reunion. Then goes to the rose ceremony and accepts the rose from Ali to be one of the final 3 even though he has reunited with his ex? Do I have it right?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3963811;
    Quick question...

So Frank goes on the hometown date with Ali and then meets up with Nicole for his reunion. Then goes to the rose ceremony and accepts the rose from Ali to be one of the final 3 even though he has reunited with his ex? Do I have it right?
    It appears so, cupcakes.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3963821;
    It appears so, cupcakes.
    Thanks Blondie.

Do we know if Frank is going to tell Ali the reason he is leaving her in Tahiti is because he got back with his ex? If it is edited to show Frank and Nicole getting back together after Frank left Tahiti even though we know it was done before he did what are his reasons going to be?

I almost forgot about the RC after the HTD and before the FD's. So if they filmed the reunion with Frank and Nicole before the RC in La and he says yes to the rose that is so unfair to Kirk. Which we know he did.

I hope Kirk learns the truth about Frank knowing he was back with the ex and he went ahead and made a trip to Tahiti. No wonder Kirk was crushed by this experience.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I kinda hope they don't show that episode to the MTA guys till right before they film it. I'd love to see their immediate reaction to Frank. Especially from Kirk and Ty.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3963926;
    Do we know if Frank is going to tell Ali the reason he is leaving her in Tahiti is because he got back with his ex? If it is edited to show Frank and Nicole getting back together after Frank left Tahiti even though we know it was done before he did what are his reasons going to be?

I almost forgot about the RC after the HTD and before the FD's. So if they filmed the reunion with Frank and Nicole before the RC in La and he says yes to the rose that is so unfair to Kirk. Which we know he did.

I hope Kirk learns the truth about Frank knowing he was back with the ex and he went ahead and made a trip to Tahiti. No wonder Kirk was crushed by this experience.
    I wonder who will give Frank the bigger butt-kicking? Ali or Kirk?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3964098;
    I wonder who will give Frank the bigger butt-kicking? Ali or Kirk?
    Ali!!! Hasn't it been said that Frank won't show up for the MTA? If he does, I suspect Kirk isn't a butt-kicking kind of guy and he's had time to get over it. I really feel bad for him though. So not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3964140;
    Ali!!! Hasn't it been said that Frank won't show up for the MTA? If he does, I suspect Kirk isn't a butt-kicking kind of guy and he's had time to get over it. I really feel bad for him though. So not fair.
    Justin is the one who said he definitely won't be going.
    Maybe Frank said so too, but I haven't seen anything about that.
    I hope neither of them is there. I've seen & heard more than enough of both of them. If they show up, we all know the majority of the MTA will be devoted to them & Ali confronting them again for "closure".
    I'd much rather see more of & about the other guys.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3964168;
    Justin is the one who said he definitely won't be going.
    Maybe Frank said so too, but I haven't seen anything about that.
    I hope neither of them is there. I've seen & heard more than enough of both of them. If they show up, we all know the majority of the MTA will be devoted to them & Ali confronting them again for "closure".
    I'd much rather see more of & about the other guys.
    What No! I don't care about Justin But I want Frank there he is a big Part of the show and I want Ali to confront him. And If she didn't chose anyone like RS said I want see her Interaction with Frank, is she really over him or she is acting "happy'" for the cameras?.
    Team Roberto